~chapter 12~

Chapter 12: Double Date

Engrossed by the silent in the air, Sasuke waited impatiently in the middle of town for the two females in his life, beside his mother at that remark. Right next to him was the other teenager dressed in a black hoodless sweater, jeans and ankled leathered boots, leaning against the wall with him.

"So you're Sasuke, huh? Akane told me everything about you!" Hearing the brunette's name, Sasuke didn't look too pleased as he immediately remembered why he's here right now. Due to Akane's sneaky stunt involving him and Momo on this date, it resulted him taking away her stash of sugar in her room for a good week.

It better be good things...

"This other girl we're waiting for, I assume that she's your girlfriend."

"Er... Sort of, not really." Arai rose his brows in bewilderment.

"Ahhh, I see... The F.W.B, am I right? Hit and run, but you're still running around and still hitting? Spooning a pillow whenever you want and leave it lonely? Drilling holes in the wall? Unleashing the beast from its cage? Or-"

"No." Sasuke was about to slap his world around before he even continues. "We're just taking it slow."

"Oh, that makes more sense," Arai nodded in approval. "That's cool, man. Kinda what Akane and I are doing!" Despite what he said, they're actually going a wee bit quick. One day they met, and the next they're already on a date? With them?

"Yoo-hoo~!! Sorry for making you bad boys wait for our sweet cheeks!" Both male eyes looked over and saw Akane and Momo walking towards them in ease with smiles on their faces.

"H-Hello," Momo peeped.

At first glance, Sasuke already noticed something odd about his friend's face, more like surprising than odd. Once Akane stood a few feet away from them, Arai excitedly waved at her with a wide grin.

"Wow, you look really cute! It was totally worth the wait!" he told her as he gives a greeting hug, which caught Akane off guard and blushed.

"Don't be silly," she smiled shyly, chuckling. Now Sasuke approached her and eyed her observantly, binging his face close to hers. "W-What?"

Drawing his face away, Sasuke crossed his arms and finally realized what Akane had done to herself. She had some make up on.

He smirked with closed eyes and said approvingly. "Not bad. Thought I was gunna walk around with a clown the whole day."

Ass...

"Thank Ino for this glorious-ness!" When Sasuke took another glance at Akane, he saw that she was wearing a mini skirt and a large knitted sweater that dwarfed her size. And he's got to admit that he's awfully impressed by this girl's confidence in her wardrobe.

Sasuke never realized how cute Akane looks, only if she try to make it happen.

"AHEM!" Pushed by the brunette's hand, Sasuke was nudged forward to a standing Momo, unaware and lost. "You should say something..." Akane whispered, trying not to make it obvious. Caught in a choke, his onyx eyes fell on to blue ones as he examined her from top to bottom and he found found himself unable to say anything to her.

Momo is undeniably cute... Like always.

"Anyways, we should get going!" Cutting off the awkward silence between the two, Akane shooed the two move ahead of her and Arai, walking to where the movie theaters awaits them.

The movie was already selected by Arai which is a mix movie with violence, thriller, horror, and romance.

"Movie sounds lame.." Sasuke commented as the four entered through the transparent doors.