Chapter 34

The next week, Hee-Jin and the boys were busy preparing Suga's birthday party. She specifically addressed JK with a particular concern. She spoke to him about this after their weekly training session together. "JK, I have a special birthday surprise in mind for Suga and would like your advice on how to implement it." He smiled at her, somewhat surprised: "Sure, what's that special and what can I help you with?" "I want to surprise Suga with a special tattoo. Although the motive is already established and actually isn't that special." She smiled sheepishly. JK still looked a bit confused. "Ok, and what exactly is it supposed to be?" "Our gang tattoo, the Bangtan Dragon," she replied with a grin and pointed to his tattoo on his forearm. JK opened his eyes in amazement and first looked at her in disbelief, then smiled. "Really, do you really want that? " She nods: "Yes, but not on the forearm like you do, but a little smaller around here." She pulled up her shirt and showed him a spot on her right side above the pelvic bone. "What do you think? Would this be ok? And do you think, Suga would like that?" She looked at JK questioningly. He smiled somewhat embarrassed. "Cool idea! He'll definitely like it." "You can definitely recommend me a good tattoo artist." "Yeah, sure!" smiled JK, "I'll give you an address and tell him that I recommended him. He still owes me a favor."

Two days later, Hee-Jin was standing in front of a small, inconspicuous shop on a side street. She pushed the door handle and stood in a small room with only a small counter and two chairs. A bell signaled that someone had entered the store. A man in his thirties came out of a curtained-off back room. He smiled kindly: "What can I do for you, lady?" "JK says you do good tattoos." He grinned. "Well if JK says that, then it must be true. Then come with me." She followed the man into the back room, where there was a comfortable lounger and everything a professional needs for tattooing. "What would it be, young woman?" "You know the Bangtan Dragons dragon?" "Was that a serious question?" the man replied, somewhat indignant. "I would like the dragon to be a little smaller than the men's here." Hee-Jin pointed to her right waist. "No problem, I can make the template smaller. However, I can't remember the last time I did the dragon on a woman." After 3 hours, the dragon was already clearly visible. She told the tattoo artist that the tattoo was a birthday surprise for Suga. The man liked that and promised to put in a lot of effort. Another session was necessary, but the tattoo was finished in time and was able to heal for a few more days. She stayed away from Suga during this time, saying she was busy and on her period. She didn't want him to discover his birthday present too early. However, she showed it to JK and Jimin and they were both thrilled.
Since the circle of invited guests for Suga's birthday party was a little larger, the boys rented an entire club. The safety concerns of Mr. Lee and Mr. Park were largely ignored. However, a lot of security was deployed to secure the club. A well-known national DJ was specially hired and the catering was also top notch. Everyone was looking forward to the evening. Suga had written to her that he would pick her up around 7 p.m. She chose a short black sequin dress with an interesting cutout back. She complemented her party makeup with some glitter highlights. Lastly, she slipped into the matching high heels and threw on the matching satin jacket. Lastly, she took her handbag and left her apartment. As agreed, she waited for Suga in the living area. A short time later he rushed into the living area and looked around briefly and then shouted: "Hee-Jin!? We have to go....." Then he was immediately speechless. Hee-Jin had risen from the armchair, elegantly threw her jacket over her shoulder and walked towards him catwalk style. His eyes were getting bigger and bigger and his mouth remained open. When she stood in front of him she just said with a grin: "Darling, close your mouth again." Then she kissed him on the cheek. "You just look sensationally stunning," he finally said after finding his words again. "I'm happy to return the compliment," she said, smiling. They were driven to the location together. Before they entered the club, he took her hand and didn't let go of it that evening. He clearly enjoyed the fact that many people envied him for his pretty girlfriend. He was proud to have such a great woman at his side with Hee-Jin. So he entered the stage with Hee-Jin and welcomed the guests. He then gave a typically short, moody speech and everyone had to smile. A birthday song was sung and then the party started. In the end, she no longer knew how many people she greeted with Suga, how many gifts Suga received and how many cocktails she drank. She could still remember that at some point he asked her what he would get from her for his birthday. She had replied with a mysterious smile: "You can't unpack that until the two of us are alone." and winked at him. His astonished and curious look and the light in his eyes made her heart warm. She was so excited to see his reaction . JK and Jimin, who had heard Suga's question and her answer to it, looked at Hee-Jin with a wide grin. They were only brought back to the villa early in the morning. They were both very tipsy. He looked at her longingly and full of passion. "I don't know what I want to unpack first, my present or rather you. He involuntarily licked his lower lip. She replied with a grin: "It's actually quite simple: start with the present and continue with me." He also grinned, looked around and asked curiously: "And where is my present now?" "There!" she answered and pointed to her right waist. "Or rather, there under the dress." Slightly irritated, he tried to take off her dress. When he saw what was under the dress, he stared at the tattoo in disbelief and then he looked at her. His eyes became moist and filled with tears. He rushed to her and kissed her gratefully and passionately. He briefly broke the kiss and whispered, somewhat breathlessly: "You didn't have to do that. You are simply incredible. What did I do to deserve such a great woman?" She smiled lovingly at him. "I don't know, but just find out." He then kissed her passionately again. Without even significantly breaking the kiss, he opened her bra, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Only there did he break his kiss again, only to briefly take off his clothes and lie down next to her. Then he continued the kiss with unchanged passion while his hand went on the move. When his hand reached its wet destination, she moaned slightly. That alone was enough that he is his completely lost the control he still had at the start. He rolled on top of her, not giving her time to react in any way, because he immediately started with passion. It didn't take long before they both came. After catching his breath for a moment, he lay down next to her again and lovingly took a closer look at the tattoo. He held his forearm next to it and smiled. "Really good job." "Jk recommended the man to me." Suga grinned. "I almost thought something like that." Finally he absentmindedly traced the shape of the dragon with his fingers. "Happy birthday?" asked Hee-Jin. "Yes, very nice, but your gift was the best and the most beautiful of all. I love you," he whispered. He closed his eyes and fell asleep with a contented smile. She watched him sleep for a short while until she finally fell asleep too.