Chapter 23

In the following months, Hee-Jin paid more attention to her medical training again; Suga had asked her to do so. She worked hard at the hospital and often came home tired after her shift. Whenever he had time, he would wait for her at her apartment, bring her breakfast after her night shift, or invite her to dinner after her day shift. It was a Saturday when, after a strenuous 24-hour shift, she had laid down in the bathtub to relax after a long sleep. She had put on some music and therefore didn't notice that Suga had entered the apartment. So she cringed when she saw him. He leaned casually in the doorway with that smile that always made her heart beat faster. "How long have you been standing there?" she smiled back. "Long enough," he replied. She watched with amusement as he finally took off his clothes. "What's the point until it's done?" He just smiled and climbed into the bathtub with her, leaned over her and kissed her passionately. Then he whispered in her ear, "You could scrub my back." and grinned cheekily at her. "Well, wait..." With a clever turn of hers, he splashed into the water and was now lying on his back. He lay with his head on her chest and closed his eyes while she wrapped her legs around his waist. She first massaged his shoulders and then placed her hands on his toned chest. She leaned back and closed her eyes as well. "I love you, Min Yoongi." He muttered something contentedly to himself and a short time later he was breathing relaxed and evenly. She also nodded off and only woke up again when she shivered because the bath water had become cold. She finally woke up Suga with loving kisses. A little later they were sitting on the sofa in the living room in their bathrobes. Hee-Jin had made coffee and handed Suga a coffee mug. He looked at her: "I wanted to tell you that later at 4 o'clock Tae will pick you up for your shooting training." "Shooting training? Ok, sounds good," Hee-Jin nodded, "I'm looking forward to it." He drank finished his coffee and then got dressed again. She was a little disappointed: "Do you have to leave again?" "Yes, unfortunately darling, but I'll see you tomorrow. I wanted to go on a trip with you." He smiled mysteriously and gave her a passionate kiss goodbye. Smiling, she watched him go until the door closed behind him.

The next morning, Hee-Jin received a message on her cell phone.

Yoongi (Suga): Pack some clothes and whatever else a woman needs. We're staying away for a few days. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

At 10 a.m. sharp, Hee-Jin stood in front of the villa with her bag packed and waited for Suga. He drove up in a matt black Mercedes AMG GT 63s. She threw her bag in the back seat and sat in the passenger seat. After they greeted each other with a kiss, she asked, slightly irritated: "Isn't that actually Jimin's car?" Suga nodded. "I borrowed it. He doesn't need the car right now anyway." "And where are we going now?" she asked curiously. He answered with a mysterious smile: "You'll see..." After a few hours of driving on highways and country roads, they turned onto a private dirt road. There Suga opened a gate and a short time later they were at the sea. He stopped in front of a small, cozy beach house and got out. He closed his eyes briefly and breathed in the salty sea air. She let her gaze wander over a seemingly endless, lonely sandy beach and said overwhelmed: "Wow, it's beautiful here." He unlocked the door and carried the luggage in. She looked around the house, which was modestly but comfortably furnished .

He briefly checked the contents of the fridge and then carried the bags upstairs. When he returned, she was standing on the veranda. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "It's incredibly beautiful here," she whispered. "Shall we go swimming?" he asked, smiling. "Um, unfortunately I don't have a bikini with me. It's a shame..." He grinned and shook his head: "We don't need it. This is all private property, there's no one here far and wide." As he said this, he was already undressing and throwing his clothes onto one of the lounge chairs. Towels and bathrobes were already waiting in the beach chair. He looked at her expectantly in just his underwear. "Are you coming?" She hesitated at first, but then she took off her clothes. The last of the clothes fell off and they both ran into the water, laughing. Later, at sunset, they both sat leaning against each other on the beach by a campfire. He told her: "Before I go on the My parents came here more often when they wanted to spend a few carefree days. Even after I was born, my parents came here with me a few times. Unfortunately, I can hardly remember it. My father wanted to have it converted and expanded for us . My mother didn't want that, she liked the house the way it was. After my mother died, he didn't go into the beach house anymore. I ultimately saved it from decay and only had it completely renovated last year without making any major changes." "I like the house, it radiates a lot of peace and love," Hee-Jin smiled. They sat together like that for a long time until they started to shiver. He carried Hee-Jin upstairs to the bedroom, laid her on the bed and covered her carefully. He paused briefly and looked at her lovingly. A little later he also went to bed. They spent a whole week in the house until a phone call brought them back to reality from seventh heaven. Suga carried that Luggage back into the car while she was still standing on the veranda. It was difficult for her to say goodbye and she had really enjoyed being together with Suga. So far from all dangers and obligations, he was a very sensitive, loving person. They drove back into the city and Suga dropped her off in front of the villa again. He said goodbye to her with a kiss. "It was wonderful being alone with you. I really enjoyed it," said Hee-Jin. "Me too," he smiled. Then he became serious again. "We'll meet tomorrow for a meeting. I want you there." She nodded. He turned around and left.