EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)

He went for a punch, and in her confident arrogance, she used a forearm to block it.

Niya winced. Suddenly, her mind became clouded, and she felt light. Her eyelids began to droop, and she swayed from her body shutting down.

"Ha!" Frost swung his leg.

With his kick, she cried out as she was sent flying and crashing out of the ring. She tried to get up, but she groaned and fell unconscious, losing her form.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

"Niyata!!" Ayata quickly emerged, placing her hands on the girl to heal her. She thought she felt something strange for a moment, but before she could linger on what it was, it disappeared.

Everyone was taken aback by her sudden loss.

Beerus sighed. "Looks like she became too arrogant and lost from exhaustion. This is why she should've finished her matches quickly instead of unnecessarily wasting energy. What a shame."

"Indeed a shame," Whis agreed, but then his eyes twinkled mischievously. "It looks like you don't have to go on a date with Lady Ayata now."

The God cleared his throat slightly. "Of course not. I knew this would happen."

"I see My Lord has gotten very wise."

Beerus gave him a look, but Whis only quietly chuckled.

"Woah!" Goku gasped. "Is this Frost guy actually strong?"

"Tch, the girl couldn't have lost from such a weak attack," Vegeta remarked.

"It could've been just as Lord Beerus said," Piccolo deduced. "She did use a substantial amount of energy in the previous matches. Even if she was healed, there's no doubt she'd be exhausted."

"At least that means I get to fight next!" Goku grinned excitedly. "Finally, no more waiting!"

~

"Niya!" Yucca cried out and hurriedly flew to check on her friend. The other children hurried to join as well.

"She lost?" Montra blinked in shock.

"How...?" Miyako clenched her fists.

Kandice furrowed her brows. "Just what kind of attack did Frost use?" she wondered. She was truly debating whether to use her True Seeing.

The others were also curious about her loss.

"Oh my!" the Galactic King gasped. "The Princess lost."

Jaco stared intently. "Hm," he stood and flew over to stand by the other Universe 6 fighters.

~

"Niya!" Yucca took her friend into her arms and gently shook her.

When she came too, Niya slowly blinked at her friends surrounding her. "Oh, hey," she weakly smiled. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"You got knocked out by that Frost guy," Trunks replied. "How did you lose to him?"

Reality began to sink in. "Oh!" Niya gasped. "Oh. I lost..."

"Don't worry about that," Goten assured her. "Are you okay? You fainted."

She blushed at his concern. "I feel okay. Just a little bit tired. Can you... carry me?"

"Sure," he smiled. "I'll take you to Dende so he can help fix you up, okay?" he took her into his arms.

"Thanks, you're the best!" she smiled brightly.

Goten and the others were glad to see she was fine. "Just relax now," he assured her as they all flew back to the grassy area for the guests.