Part 7 |House Of Wax|

"Bo?" He turned to face you, "I know it's hard to believe now... but it does get easier," you smiled and patted him on the arm. He smiled back, and with a curt nod he walked back into the church.

The door creaked closed, and you and Carly went down the steps. "That's twice today. I'm an asshole," Wade said, "no shit," you responded as the three of you walked away. "Let's just go back to the road," he sighed. Then you heard the church door open.

"Hey," Bo called to you three, stopping you all in your tracks. You all turned to look at him as he strolled over, his whole demeanour seemed to have changed. "Hey, I'm sorry," he apologized, "you know,someone very special to me passed, and I didn't mean to take it out on you," he spoke sincerely. "No, no, it's totally understandable," Carly said smiling at him, taking a page out of your kindness book. "I reckon things will wrap up soon," Bo said, rarely sparing a glance for Wade, "why don't I meet you guys back at the station, say, in about a half?" "That would be really great, if that's alright with you," you happily nodded you as you spoke, "yeah," Bo nodded as well with a sort of smugness that Wade didn't seem to enjoy.

With that, Bo went back to the funeral service. You and Carly turned to Wade, "great!" Carly delightedly, and the two of you began to walk away. But Wade didn't follow, Carly stopped, "what?" She questioned him, causing you to stop as well. "Nothing," he shook, his head, but it was obviously something, you and Carly could very obviously tell. "Looks like your fan clubs gotten a little bigger," Wade said vexed. "Are you serious?" Carly was not happy, "yeah, I am serious," Wades agitated bickering was annoying, "and it's obvious Dalton still had a crush on you too," he added, and you couldn't help but snicker. "Oh my god," Carly was in disbelief, "okay, that's three times today. You're and asshole," she walked passed him, "let's go see you famous house of wax," she spoke dramatically.

You three headed over to the eerie house, "but I'm still your favourite asshole, right?" Wade flirted. "Always," Carly flirted back. "Ok you two, barf," you all laughed as you made your way over, and the couple shoved each other playfully.

"I don't know what you expect to see here," Carly said as you three walked up the slightly uneven steps. You were practically buzzing out of your skin, excited to see what curiosities lay beyond the doors. You looked at the glossy finish of the doors and it's frame. Reaching out, you carefully rubbed door frame. The strange texture under your fingertips was undeniably wax. "Holy shit," you gasped in awe, backing away from the door, "no fucking way!"

Wade looked at you as he pulled his keys out of his jean pocket. He pressed it into the wall, chipping off a bit of wax, "hey!" You smack his hand away from the wall, "it's wax. Like, literally," Wade said in a similar awe to yours, as Carly pressed her thumb into the corner of a wall, "it's not called house of wax for nothing," you grinned.

Wade opened the door, ignoring the closed sign hanging from it. "You're not gonna fo in the, are you?" Carly asked Wade, who was already half way inside, "yeah," he whispered in excitement. "Fine, I'll just wait out here with Y/N," Carly looked at you for confirmation, "like hell! I wanna see what inside!" You laughed, pushing inside. Carly sighed and made her way in right after you.

"Doesn't closed mean I don't want you in here?" Carly asked with a scoff, "usually I'd say yes... but come on, this is awesome!" You said, taking in the large, naturally lit foyer. "What if someone's in here?" Carly was just full of questions, "hello? Anyone one in here?" Wade called loudly into the wax house, "see? We're fine." "If by fine you mean the first to die in a horror movie," you laughed, inspecting a gorgeously executed painting.