Whipped Cream & Stripping

I gently guided the end of the strawberry across Mili's bottom lip, easily coating her soft lips in the white whipped cream.

"Cute," I whispered as I glanced up to meet her eyes that were pinned on me.

I hummed distastefully when she suddenly bit down on the strawberry, "I didn't tell you to bite it yet," I pointed out as I pulled part of the bitten strawberry away from her.

Mili raised a brow, "What do I get for misbehaving?" she raised a brow.

I hummed as a smirk grew on my lips, "Glad you asked," I said, suddenly sliding the strawberry that Mili had just bitten past my lips to hold in my mouth.

Mili's brows managed to raise even more when my fingers trailed up my exposed toned stomach, reaching for the hem of my cropped t-shirt.

But instead of pulling my shirt over my head, I reached back down toward my sweatpants, slowly pulling the material past my hips before it naturally pooled at my ankles—leaving me in a black lacy thong and my cropped tee.

My teeth bit down into the strawberry as I watched Mili lean back into the table behind her—watching me carefully as she sipped from her champagne flute.

And god did she look so unintentionally sexy sitting there with her legs spread, leaning back while her dark eyes remained pinned on me.

I suddenly reached for my phone, easily connecting to the Bluetooth speakers and playing sensual R&B music.

And as the soft music flowed into the large space, I grabbed another strawberry and the bottle of whipped cream.

I held the strawberry in front of me, carefully covering it in whipped cream.

A soft gasp fell from my lips when some of the whipped cream got on my lower stomach, easily causing Mili's dark eyes to dart down.

"Oops," I said, even if I actually meant to do it.

Mili hummed sharply when I sensually glided my hands down my stomach, slowly dipping my finger into the whipped cream that was strung across my stomach.

I hummed as soon as my fingers slid into my mouth, "Honestly, it's better by itself," I said, carefully gauging Mili's reaction.

And it was clear that my actions alone had frustrated her.

"I wouldn't know," Mili suddenly said, raising a brow as she took a brief sip of her champagne.

I tilted my head, "Oh yeah? You've never had whipped cream before?" I asked, allowing my voice to grow soft and innocent.

Mili smirked slightly, "Not at all," she said, and it was clear that she just wanted a taste.

And that's exactly what I was about to give her.

I hummed to myself, gliding my finger across the rest of the whipped cream on my stomach before sliding my fingers into my mouth again.

Which managed to frustrate Mili even further, clearly thinking she wasn't about to get her way.

But in a way, she was.

I suddenly walked over to her, spraying some of the whipped cream into my own mouth before leaning down to hers.

Mili didn't hesitate to lean her head back, giving me all the access that I wanted to her perfect lips.

I hummed as my lips grazed hers—before I inevitably leaned down even further to kiss her.

And as soon as my tongue slid past her soft lips, the sweet whipped cream invaded her mouth as well.

I suddenly pulled away when her hands gripped my hips.