Alphas Baby

Elektra was in love with her boyfriend Gabriel and engaged to be married when he cheats on her wit her best friend Lucy. At the party to celebrate the new alpha Elektra (Lex as her friends call her) sleeps with the new wild tempered alpha, Toby. 

Toby is unpleased with himself for sleeping with the nice younge beauty. Lex and Toby keep in contact barely at all but still stay in contact. Her lover, Gabriel comes back into her life wanting everything to do with her. Lex and Toby by now know for sure that they're mates, bound together for life. 

When Lex ends up mysteriously pregnant, after Gabriel told her that he wasn't able to have children. Toby has to stay focused on his training to become the permanint alpha of Lex's pack. Gabriel doesn't want anything to do with Lex until he knows if the baby is his or not, which means they have to wait until the baby is born to find out.

Toby's mother Kara takes Lex in after her family denies her after finding out she's pregnant with a baby not knowing who the father is. Toby is a very wild, bad tempered new alpha. Toby is very upset with his mother for letting Lex move in with them. She just had a new baby girl, and thinks it would be great practice for Lex.

What happens when Toby and Lex don't get along? When Gabriel trys to come back into her life, and when Toby's brother takes an interest in Lex?

When Toby is offered a job as the highest alpha in the state, but having to move leaving Lex behind, what will he do? Will he leave and move on with his life without her?

Read and find out! (: