Chapter 20

SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WERE WARNED!

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

My back was pressed against his bedroom wall as he ran his hands up my dress, feeling up over my stomach to my boobs that ached for his touch. He groaned as he held one hand on my thigh to keep me from falling. 

My legs were coiled around his waist and he was pressed against me. I tried to keep focus on not falling, but he assured me that he wasn't going to drop me as he played with my tongue. Our tongues seemed to dance together like they knew what they were doing more than we did. 

"Marry me." He protested into my ear.

"No." I replied as I flicked my tongue out and licked his bottom lip.

He forced his mouth back against mine, and bit down on my lip, letting me know that he wasn't going to give up. He set me down on my feet, making me smile up at him. I unbuttoned his shirt slowely then pulled it down off of him. I stared at his body, it was enough to distract me or any other woman, maybe even a few men.

He smiled as he pulled the straps of my dress down off of my shoulders. I was happy to finally be sexually connected with Toby again. Connected to him at all actually.

I moved down to his pants and unbuttoned them. He smiled down at me as I pushed them off of his hips. He pulled my dress down, exposing me in only my bra and panties, him in his boxers only. I couldnt believe that we were doing this. He always said he wanted to wait, or made up some excuse to not want to do it. 

"Come on." He pleaded as he pulled me down onto the bed with him.

I took it into complete consideration. It's not that I didn't want to marry Toby, I did but if the baby ended up not being his I didn't want to get attatched in case he would leave again. I don't know what I was thinking by sleeping with him.

I crawled over to where he laid perfectly on his back. I got on top of him as he set his hands on my butt, gripping feircly. I smiled against his mouth as I kissed him again then pulled away to answer him.

"No." I laughed.

I could tell that my saying no repeatedly was really hurting his feelings but I couldn't take that risk. I couldn't do it, I wouldn't do it. To myself, to Gabriel, to Toby, or to Mia. I wasn't going to do it. 

He unclipped my bra and licked at my nipples, as I leaned my head back moaning softly. He continued to suck on them as I whined softly. I pushed myself back and forth over his groin region to get him excited in the down stairs region even though he alread was.

"Please." He pleaded.

"I can't." I replied, pulling his boxers down, exposing his member to me.

I took in a deep breath as I pulled my panties out of the way and pushed myself over his member, which was pressing against my entrance. I whined as he pushed his hips up gently. I wanted to do it but then again I was questioning myself. 

Why was I doing this?

To get closer to Toby?

To keep him around?

Why?

I pushed myself down, whimpering a little as he thrusted his hips up. I saw his face scrunch up along with his nose. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his member that was throbbing inside of me. I let myself relax as he took control from the bottom.

"Oww." I whined in pain.

"Are you alright?" He frowned looking down.

"Oww, oww, oww." I groaned.

He pulled himself out and helped me lay down on the bed next to him. He hovered his body over me then leaned down and kissed me, assuring me that it was okay and we didn't have to, but I wanted to!

"It's okay." I promised as I pulled his lips back down onto mine.

He placed himself between my legs and pressed himself inside me once again. I wanted him so badly that my body seriously hurt. It ached to be against him and now that it was the pain was still there, but it was faint and more of a pleasureing pain.

"Uhh fuck." He groaned.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back against him as he continued to push in. I felt self-consious because of my stomach but he didn't seem to mind it at all. I whimpered as he continued to push. The pleasure was taking over my body as he continued to thrust his hips forward. Then the pain started.

"Oww." I moaned again.

"I'm not trying to hurt you." He said sadly.

"No, I think it's Mia." I panicked.

"Let's go to the hospital." He said getting up.