Chapter 8

"Who are you?" I asked again, trying to clear my memory.

"Nate's friend, Luke." The guy said standing in the doorway.

Luke was nothing like I had seen before. He was tall like Toby with light brown hair that I normally didn't find attractive except for now. His blue eyes were staring down at me, looking into my eyes and not at my stomache like most people. He had a southern accent when he talked to me, which made my heart melt. 

"Oh." I said looking at the ground, realizing I had been staring at him.

"Is Nate here?" He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, of course sorry. Come in." I said.

I turned on my heal and walked into the livingroom with Luke walking behind me to look for Nate. He wasn't in the living room and I had just woken up from a nap so I really didn't know if he was home or not. I just kind of wanted Luke to be near me. I know how bad that sounds but this guy was hot. 

I walked into the kitchen looking behind me to make sure that Luke was still fallowing me. I could tell he was checking out my butt, causing me to blush. There was Nate standing in the kitchen like I should have suspected in the first place.

"Nate, Luke is here." I said.

"Okay." He said turning on his heal to face me. He walked over to me and kissedmy cheek before handing me a bowl of pickles. I smiled as he smirked at me before saying; "You really are glowing today."

"Really? My back is killing me, and my boobs...dont even get me started." I groaned in pain.

"I agree, you look great. You're at the cute stage in your pregnancy." Luke said checking me out again.

"Guys." I laughed.

"I was just saying. Anyways, are you coming on the trip with us?" Luke asked me.

"I don't think shes allowed to, she's pregnant man." Nate frowned.

"I'm pregnant Nate, not handicapped." I growled.

"Oh, well Toby said he wasn't sure if they were coming along. Especially since Olivia will be there at some point and it would start a lot of problems." Nate groaned at the menchin of Olivia's name.

"What's the trip anyways?" I asked.

"Well, my dad left me a cabin when he died last summer. I haven't been up there since so we're all going up there to spend a week or so. It had I think five or six bedrooms. Its in the woods, right on a lake. It's great." Luke smiled.

"It sounds really fun, I want to come." I smiled big.

"Why don't you? It might even be good for you to relax." Nate suggested.

"I will, when are you leaving?" I chirped.

"Tomorrow. Luke is staying the night here and then we're leaving first thing in the morning." Nate said.

"Alright, i'll pack my things." I basically jumped with joy.

"Well, you should go pack now. Before Toby freaks out." Nate chuckled.

I basically sprinted up to the bedroom before Toby got home from "work". I grabbed a blue bag that I had from my house and started pushing dresses and comfortable pajama shorts into it. I grabbed a bunch of underwear, and a few bras for the trip. I was really excited to get out of this house, especially if it meant being near Luke. He seemed to catch an interest in me, wither I was pregnant or not.

I looked over at the dresser where there was a picture of me and sister Storm. I picked it up like it might burst into flames if I touched it. I wanted to cry at the sight of my little sister who probably hated me at this point. I set the picture back down and finished packing my things for the trip. It would be good for me to get out of the house and have some fun. I felt like since I got pregnant nobody wants to hang out with me anymore besides Nate.