Chapter 21

"Hey, i'm your mommy." I said looking down at my baby who laid in my arms.

"You did great." Toby assured me.

It was two in the morning, and I had finally had the baby. It took forever it seemed like. Who ever knew that sex could induce labor? Well, it does. 

"So perfect." I smiled down.

The baby had really dark hair, and black eyes that clearly showed the baby was Toby's and not Gabriels. When Gabriel showed up he left crying after realizing that the baby looked nothing like him. Perfect little angel who looked exactly like Toby.

"Hey." The nurse said walking into the room, "You have some visitors." 

"You can let them come in." I smiled.

Nate and Strome walked in with their fingers twinned in with eachothers. I smiled at them as Strome blushed down at the ground. I wondered what was going on. Was she really that shy? I looked over to Toby who was looking at the nurse.

"So what are you going to name him?" She asked.

"Him?" Nate smiled.

"Yeah, it's a boy." Toby smiled proudly. 

"Can't name him Mia." I laughed.

"How about Caleb?" Toby smiled.

"How about James? After your grandfather." I smiled.

"I love you." He said leaning over and kissing me gently on the lips, not to disturb James who was curled up against my chest sleeping.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"We have some news." Nate said.

My attention was completely on Nate as he fijited around standing there with Strome liked to his hand. Was he going to try and convince me to marry Toby? Because now that I knew James was his, I was going to say yes.

"What's that?" I smiled.

Nothing could ruin this moment for us.

"Strome is pregnant." Nate said quietly.

I saw Toby's jaw clench down in anger. I was shocked to hear that Strome was pregnant, I thought that Nate had learned at least something from all of the bullshit with me and Toby. I guess I was wrong. 

"Fuck." Toby groaned.