Chapter 9

"Come on." Nate said grabbing my bag out of the truck and handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said putting it over my shoulder.

I walked into the cabin. It was cute, the kind of house you see in movies where the rich people stay or go for vacations. It was perfect, and I loved it. Luke showed me to my room, where Toby was going to be staying with me. I walked inside to see a bed in the middle of the wall, pushed against it. There was a dresser that I could just hop up and sit on. The blanket was quilted, and there was a mirror on the side of the wall. 

It was adorable!

"I can't believe you wanted to come here." Toby scoffed.

I set my bag down on the bed and walked over to Toby. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he frowned down at me. I pulled his head down and kissed him tenderly. He kissed back, grabbing my waist and relaxing. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"It's going to be fun, don't worry." I assured him.

"It's not having fun that i'm worried about." He said looking down at my stomache.

"She's fine." I assured him, pulling his face back to me.

"She?" He chuckled.

"Well i'm seventeen weeks now. I've been thinking more about naming her, or even finding out if it's a her." I explained.

"What do you think about naming HIM?" He asked.

"Her." I corrected.

"Him." He said.

I stood there staring at him like he was going to jump away from me but he didn't. I smiled at him as he bent down and kissed me. Our lips molded together perfectly. The way Toby was acting towards me really made me wonder why we weren't together yet. I wanted him to be with me but sometimes I really wondered why we weren't together, especially since we were having this baby together.

"Hey y'all." Yelled a high bitched squeaky voice, that came from...Olivia.

That reminded me why we weren't together.

"Great." I said.

I pulled away from Toby and started to put my clothes away in the dresser. I sighed in anger as I heard her talking even more about how excited she was to be here. Excited to see Toby, she really ment. He groaned at me, knowing that I was clearly upset with not only him but with her. I had no reason to be mad at him but I still was.

"Come on guys, we're making dinner." Called out Nate.

I walked out into the kitchen with Toby fallowing close behind me in case I might fall. Olivia looked over to Toby then looked at me, but not looking at my face, looking at my stomache. I frowned as Toby grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the kitchen. 

"What are we making?" I asked.

"I think we're going to make homemade pizza." Luke smirked.

"Sounds great." I smiled.

"I'll go get wood for a fire." Toby smiled.

"I'll come with." Olivia instantly said.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

Luke pointed me in the direction of where the bathroom was. I frowned, wanting to cry as I reached the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I sat down on the sink, and let my head hand down until I heard Toby come in. He grabbed my waist and kissed the top of my head, letting me know that he was there.

"It's okay." He whispered.

"Just go." I said.

"Lex, I know you don't want me to. I'll stay and one of the other guys can go." Toby suggested.