Chapter 11

19 Weeks

Toby and my relationship only lasted two weeks before we broke up. We got into a huge fight and he left. I've been staying home with his mom and Nate. I've been taking care of Luna while Kara went back to work. Nate and I were playing house with Luna. It was nice, it was cute, and it was assuring to have somebody there.

"Where do you think Toby is?" Nate asked.

"I don't know. He got some sexual texts from a girl, and I found them." I said looking down at my stomache.

"Wow." He frowned.

"Yeah, so at night I really can't sleep. I have bad hip pains and sleep with a pillow between my legs. I don't know if its because of Mia or because of Toby being gone." I frowned.

"So you officially decided on the name Mia?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I said patting Luna's back to get her to burp.

"So what are we doing today?" Nate asked happily.

"Well actually, Gabriel wanted to come over and talk to me. I think he heard that Toby was gone and wants to be around now." I frowned.

"And you're going to let him?" Nate frowned back at me.

"Well Mia needs a daddy. Wither it's Toby or Gabriel. I'd rather have it be Toby-" I paused looking down at my stomache and rubbing it softly, "I really miss him." 

"I'm sure he'll come back." Nate assured me.

But I wasn't so sure still, wither he said it or not, I really wasn't sure wither Toby would come back or not. I let the tears fall, they spilled down my fast faster than race cars at full speed. I felt Nate wrap his arms around me shoulders, pulling me against him as I continued to sob into his chest. 

"Shhh it's going to be okay Lex." Nate whispered.

But Nate shouldn't be the one who has to assure me that it's going to be okay. Toby should be the one here holding me and telling me that everything is going to be alright. I wanted Toby here, even if he was going to yell at me and call me horrible names. I just wanted him here, to be near me and make me feel more comfortable.

"Thanks Nate." I said still leaning against him.

"You should go get ready if you're going to meet Gabriel soon." Nate said kissing the top of my head.

I nodded my head and walked upstairs to Toby's room. It didn't seem much like Toby's room anymore since he basically didn't live here. He wasn't here so I didn't see the point in me sleeping here. I was staying here so Toby could be there when Mia was born and be there for us when she was finally home. I pulled on a purple dress that showed my boobs and butt off. My legs looked great and you could definatly tell that I was pregnant.

My back started to hurt more and more as I walked down the steps back to the main floor where Nate was cooking dinner for us already. It was dark outside, and Nate agreed to let me stand outside the house to talk to Gabriel. 

*Be there soon.* From Gabriel.

*I'll be waiting outside.* I replied.

"I'll be back." I laughed as I walked over to the door.

"Wait." Nate said stopping me in my tracks.

I turned around to look at Nate who seemed concered that I was going to talk to Gabriel, like he thought Gabriel was going to hurt me or something. He grabbed around my back, lifting my dress and pulling it down over my panties that were clearly showing. I laughed as he fixed the back of my dress for me, and then hugged me.