Chapter 13

I know this one is short but I only had a half an hour to get this Chapter done.

I have family crap going on and dont think I will have time to upload again until maybe saturday, i'll try but thats the day for sure that I'll start working on the story again.

Comment, Vote? (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My back hurts." I whined.

"How much longer are you going to be pregnant anyways?" Toby asked laying behind me.

"I'm only 23 weeks, and woman typically make it to at least 40, if not 42 weeks. So I still have a long time." I whimpered in pain.

Toby moved his hands over to my back, and unclipped my bra for me. He rubbed up my back, putting pressure on certain spots. I sighed out as he continued to massage my back for me. I moaned softly as he continued to rub my aching back.

"I think we should start thinking about baby stuff. Maybe we should go shopping." He urged.

"I'm too tired. My back and ankles are swollen, I have stretch marks, my back hurts. I'm fat. I just want to sleep all day." I whined.

"You look amazing." He whispered, kissing the back of my neck.

"Thanks." I sighed.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzz

"Hello?" I asked dreadfully.

"Can we talk, without Toby?" Gabriel asked.

"Look, I-" I paused to think.

"I heard you were in the hospital. Lex, i'm sorry I just want to make sure that you and the baby are okay." He assured me.

"We're fine." I replied.

"Who is that?" Toby asked.

"Nobody." I replied to Toby.

"Oh, so now i'm nobody?" Gabriel snapped.

"No you're not nobody." I assured Gabriel.

"Then who is it?" Toby growled angerly.

"Listen, I can only talk to one of you at a time. Gabriel, I will call you back when i'm not busy. I'm a little busy with Toby right now." I said.

I felt Toby get up off of the bed, and I could tell he was upset that I was talking to Gabriel. He walked over to the dresser and grabbed a shirt like he was going to get dressed and leave again. I sighed as I hung up the phone. 

"Toby." I whined.

"No, apparenlty some people are still important to you." He growled.

I got up off of the bed, and walked over to where he stood, grabbing the shirt out of his hands. He growled angerly at me as I looked up at him with a pouty look on my face. I put one hand behind his neck, and frowned as he tried to back away from me. I walked closer as he backed himself up against the wall. I smiled, noticing that he had pretty much cornored himself. 

"Don't be like that." I frowned.

I pulled his face down towards mine and flicked my tongue out, licking his bottom lip. He grabbed my waist and gripped violently as he pulled me against him. I smiled as I sucked on his bottom lip. I heard his sigh out sexily against my mouth as he pulled my mouth towards him by his teeth. And started to make out with me.

I played with his tongue, letting him be in control as he held onto my waist, keeping me completely pressed against him. I reached up more, gripping onto his hair as he tried to pull me closer but my stomache got in the way. My stomache was in the way of us touching eachother in the chest area. I walked backwards to the bed, with our lips still connected.