Chapter 17

For those of you who haven't seen already, I started a new story.

Please check it out. Here's the link; http://www.wattpad.com/14955870-secret-life 

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34 Weeks Pregnant

"Shut up." I growled in Gabriel's face. 

His face seemed flushed like maybe he was sick, not that I cared. I wanted the baby so badly to be Toby's and I thought for sure that it was Gabriel's. The time just matches up with him and not with Toby. I knew that Toby was going to be really mad that I was keeping this from him, but right now I was focused on Gabriel.

"You know that kid is mine." Gabriel smirked at me.

"No she's not." I growled, but knowing he was probably right.

I had my arms crossed over my chest, trying not to make eye contact until Toby got back to the house from seeing Lola. I cringed at the thought of Lola and Toby then pushed it from my head and turned my attention back to Gabriel. 

"She is." He smiled.

"Nate." I called out from outside the house.

Gabriel seemed a bit panicked at the fact that I had just called out to Nate for help. I needed someone to be here with me and Gabriel. Last time we talked things didn't work out so well and I needed to make sure I was safe. I didn't feel safe around Gabriel alone anymore.

"You alright?" Nate asked, walking outside shirtless.

"Oh." Gabriel laughed at Nate.

"Oh?" Nate asked, taking his snicked to offence.

"Look, that kid is mine. Wither you or anybody else wants it to be, Mia is mine." Gabriel laughed dangerously.

"Lex?" Nate asked.

"She's not!" I snapped, lying. I think.

"Why don't you just get out of here?" Nate said to Gabriel.

I really wanted Gabriel to leave but then again I wanted him to stay. If the baby ended up not being Toby's, I knew for sure that Toby would leave me and never talk to me again. I wanted at least one of them to be there for Mia, wither it was her real father or not.

"No thanks." Gabriel smiled.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, to get the fuck out of my yard." Nate growled angrily.

"What are you going to do about it?" Gabriel asked.

I saw Gabriel step towards Nate, who wasn't backing down. He took me word seriously, and trusted me. Wow, i'm so stupid. I sighed as I moved myself without thinking about it. I stepped in between them and growled as my stomach got in the way.

I heard the sound of Toby's truck pull into the driveway, and I knew that this was going to turn out bad. This wasn't going to be good. I looked over as Toby got out of his truck, slamming the door and stomping his way up the porch steps to where we all stood. Nate was behind me, and Gabriel was pressed at my front side. I frowned to Toby who gave me a scolding look. I looked back down as Toby grabbed my arm and gently pulled me away from the boys.

"What's going on here?" Toby growled in his alpha tone, making the other boys cowar.

"Take a wild guess." I snapped.