Chapter 6

Sorry this one is shorter than expected but I just got surgery a few days ago.

I'm supposed to be resting a lot but instead i've been working on my stories. I need to sleep but i'll write more tomorrow more than likely.

Pleeeeeeeease comment!!! And VOTE so I know how i'm doing!

You guys are amazzzzzzzzzzzing ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ten whole weeks Nate look." I said lifting up my shirt.

"Elektra." Toby snapped.

"What? I need to talk to someone who is actually excited about the baby." I snapped as I turned back to Nate who was laughing at me.

"Barely showing at all." Toby grumbled, completely ruining my excitment.

"Guys listen this dinner is very important." Kara said rocking Luna in her arms to get her to go back to sleep.

"He's coming to inspect me isnt he?" Toby asked.

"Yeah, after this inspection you could be one hundred percent alpha depending on how well it goes." Kara explained.

I tried to ignore the fact that I really had no idea what was going on here as Nate continued to cook the dinner. I walked upstairs to Toby's bedroom, and grabbed a dress. It was cute, and simple something that I hadn't worn for as long as I could remember. I stripped off the clothes I was wearing after my shower. 

I pulled the purple dress on, showing me boobs off. My boobs were increasing in size and were kind of irritating. I looked at myself in the mirror after pulling the dress on. I sighed as I looked at myself. I ran my hands over my stomache. Toby was right. I wasn't a whole lot bigger. I just wished he'd stop being such a buzz kill.

"You okay?" Toby asked walking into the room.

I saw him in the mirror walking over to put a shirt on. I sighed as I felt tiny pains in my stomache. I whinned, rubbing my stomache as an attempt to get them to stop but they didn't. I frowned at Toby came up from behind me, and set his hands onto my hips. He laid his head on my shoulder and kissed the side of my neck.

"Stop." I whinned.

"Still feeling emotional?" He chuckled.

"Shut up. That was only for like a day." I snapped.

"It's cute." He chuckled sexily into my ear.

"My boobs hurt." I whinned. 

Toby laughed as he locked the door behind him and stayed still holding me. He turned me so I was facing him then looked down at my boobs. He licked his lips as he kissed the side of my neck, moving lower. Toby reached my boobs and licked gently over my chest. I felt his hands run over the straps of my dress, carefully pushing them down exposing my breasts to him. I whimpered as he took one nipple into his mouth. 

"Oww." I whimpered. 

He sucked gently, holding me still by my hips. He tried to hold me so I wouldn't move as he moved over to my other breast, moving back and forth between both of them. I whimpered as he continued, being as gentle as possible. I was thankful for Toby. My boobs ached as he continued to suck on them. The tingles explored my whole body as I shook against his touch.

He stopped a little, kissing gently to make sure they weren't irritated before pulling his mouth back up to my lips. He smirked at me while staring into my eyes. I ran my hand up to the back of his neck and gripped gently. He smiled at me as he leaned over and pecked me on the lips gently. It wasn't making out, it was gentle and sweet. 

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

He gently grabbed the straps of my dress and pulled them back up, carefully placing them on my shoulders to cover myself back up. It was nice to see that he was being gentle and caring. I looked at Toby in a whole new way. Yes, he was just sucking on my boobs but he was doing it because I was uncomfortable and he wanted to help.

"Come on guys." Kara called from downstairs.

We walked downstairs with my hand in Toby's. The guy who was here to inspect Toby was already sitting at the table waiting for us. He was older, with grey hair that was long like an indian. We sat down next to eachother as he stared at Toby.

"So Toby, we need to talk about your job." The guy began, getting strait down to business.

"Alright." Toby said giving him the full attention.

"In maybe ten months or so the alpha of the state pack in Lansing is being replaced. We wanted you to consider taking the spot." The guy said clearly.

I excused myself from the dinner before it was over so I could go up to Toby's room and practice holding in the tears before Toby came upstairs to go to bed. I sighed as Toby walked in the room, pulling his shirt off. He walked over and hugged me from behind, but I pulled away.

"What's wrong now?" Toby asked irritated.

"You're leaving?" I asked sadly.

"Maybe." He said proudly, then calmed down realizing that he had completely forgotten I was pregnant.

"Great." I snapped as I crawled into bed without saying another word.

"Lex, i'm not doing this to upset you." He assured me.

"That's not the point." I whispered.