Chapter 15

I know this is really short and I'm trying not to make you guys mad! LOL

I didn't have my computer for a few days and i'm leaving town for the weekend. So I won't be able to upload over this weekend. But SUNDAY NIGHT or MONDAY NIGHT....I PROMISE to have a super long chatper for you guys. I PRRRRRRRRRRROMISE I will try my beeeest to make it as long as I possibley can without messing it up. And upload it to make up for me missing this weekend of uploading for you guys.

Please keep reading! 

Comment,

Vote.

Fan!! <3 

You guys are awesome!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________

29 Weeks

"I just wish Lola wanted me as much as Elektra did." Toby sighed.

I walked back into the kitchen quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice that I was listening in on his conversation. I whipped my arm faster that I could process it in my head, tipping over a cup of milk. The white coat spread acrost the counter, and I felt the tears start to rise in my eye sockets.

"You should clean that up." Toby snapped.

"Shut up." I cried, letting the tears fall down my face as I grabbed paper towel.

"Lex, I was just kidding." Toby frowned.

"Just stop talking to me." I snapped.

I cleaned up the milk off of the counter, not even knowing why I was crying which made me cry even more. I sat with my back against the counter, my head hanging down and crying as Toby walked over to me. He set his hands on my waist and frowned as he pulled me against him. I let more tears fall as I clutched onto the back of his shirt.

"Feeling emotional?" He whispered.

"Only for the past few days. I cry over everything, i'm such a fucking baby." I groaned.

"Don't worry, it's common during pregnancy to be emotional most of the time, about everything." He sighed as he kissed the top of my head.

"Toby?" Lola questioned sadly as she walked into the kitchen, making me want to jump away from Toby but it's not like we were making out or anything.

"Oh, hey Lola." Toby said turning to look at her, not letting go of me.

"Are you ready?" She asked. 

Ready? Ready for what? Where were they going? I thought for sure that we were having a great moment together, just us two. I missed him. BADLY.

"Yeah, let me take Lex upstairs, she needs rest." Toby said yanking on my hand to get me away from the situation and upstairs to his bedroom.

I stood near the dresser, watching Toby as he scrambled around, trying to get his things ready and get some nice clothes on. He never did that for me. I sighed as more tears whelled up into my eyes at the thought of Toby actually being happy with her. I let them fall as Toby's eyes shot up and over to where I stood.

"What's wrong now?" He asked dreadfully.

"Don't worry about it." I snapped, looking down at the ground.

I felt his hands be placed down on my waist and I really wasn't sure wither I wanted him near me or away from me. Mia kicked gently against my ribs as Toby looked down at me, frowning with sympathy. Sympathy that I didn't want from him.

"Lex." He urged.

"Do you really want to be with her?" I asked sadly, looking at the ground, the tears still dripping down my face one by one.

"I-I don't know." He studdered, giving me a tiny glimpse of hope.

"Oh?" I questioned.

"Well, I really like her." He began, HOPE GONE.

"Oh." I snapped, pulling myself away from him.

"I'm not saying I want to marry her or anything." He snapped at me.

"Who said anything about marriage?" I asked.

"Well nobody I suppose." He answered.

"But you were thinking it." I growled.

"Why don't you just for one minute think that maybe, just maybe i'm with her to get over you." He growled back.

"You're not." I said looking back down at the ground.

"Then why would I say it?" He asked harshly.

I felt his hands land back on my waist, and a force pulling me against him. It was Mia. She was kicking me, forcing me to step closer and closer to Toby. I let more tears fall at the thought of Mia not having us together. Not having her parents together, the both of us working together to be in her life. From now on it was me, and Mia.

"Please stop." I whispered.

"Lex, just listen." He tried.

I felt him pull me against him as much as he could, before my baby bump of a belly touched his. He sighed as he looked down at my stomach and frowned a little bit to himself before looking back up to me.

"No." I cried.

"Yes." He demanded as he leaned over and pecked me on the lips, making me want more.

"No"

Kiss.

"Yes"

Kiss.

"No" 

Kiss.

"Yes"

Kiss.

"No"

Kiss.

"Yes"

Kiss.

"No" 

Kiss.

"God, you're so stubborn." He smiled down at me.

"I don't want to hear about your stupid romance with Lola." I said, rolling my eyes as I said her name, which reminded me of Lola bunny from the looney toons. But she wasn't THAT cute.

"Lex, I'm trying to make things better." He whispered.

"Then stop hurting me." I answered.

I saw the hurt flash through his eyes and over his face. He didn't seem pleased with my answer, more like insulted. I worried a little bit that maybe I had pushed him away again and he would leave, and not come back.

"I-" He began.

I grabbed the back of his hair and started to suck on his neck. He seemed to like it because I heard a low growl escape his mouth, against my lips, making them vibrate a little bit against his. I pulled away quickly and stared up at him.

"I want you." I whispered.

"I want you too." He admitted.