Chapter 1

I know this part is short, I just had to get the point acrost.

It should be getting more dramatic from here on.

Promise! Please vote/comment! (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You fucking cheated on me!" I screamed in Gabriel's face.

His hair was jet black just like his eyes, making him not look only mysterious but dangerous. He walked over to me, trying to set his hands on my hips but I pulled away angerly, not wanting to be anywhere near him.

"I didn't mean for things to go that far." He admitted.

"I don't want to hear your lies Gabriel." I snapped.

"Elektra, come on. Stop being childish." He growled in my face.

Gabriel was older than me definatly, and he always used it against me. I groaned as he stood there staring at me, making me feel very uncomfortable. I moved myself around as I looked over to the door where my house began. My house was cramped with things shoved in boxes in all directions. My three little sisters bolted past me as I growled angerly.

"Payton, Carla, Maddy. Slow the hell down." I growled as they ignored me.

"Lex you need to be there sometime tonight." My mother reminded me.

"I know. I'm going." I said walking upstairs to my bedroom.

I looked through my clothes trying to find something cute to wear and frowning at my options. I changed myself, pulling on some black laced panties, and a bra. I pulled on a baby blue dress that showed off more of my body that my mother would approve of. Gabriel was behind me, breathing down my neck uncomfortabley. 

"You can leave now." I snapped.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I always had the good features in my family. I had big boobs, great butt, and almost flat waist. I turned on to my side and tried to hold back the tears as Gabriel stood there staring at me sadly. I fixed my hair a little bit then smiled at myself before pushing past Gabriel to get out of the house.

I got into my truck without saying another word to Gabriel or my family. I needed to get away from them after finding out that after two and a half years of being with Gabriel, he slept with my best friend Lucy behind my back. And I found out about it. My mother is upset with me for breaking up with Gabriel because he was a big help with our family, and my ten siblings.

I walked into the house, the smell of alcohol and marijuana immediatly hit me the minute I walked into the house. I gagged a little at the over whelming scent of axe being pushed into my nose. I coughed as I walked into the room where everybody was dancing. I didn't see why I had to show up when nobody was even talking. This was supposed to be a party for the new alpha, Toby. But I didn't see him anywhere.

I decided not ignore the reason I was supposed to be there and just dance my troubles away. I moved my hips sexily as eyes landed on me. I laughed slightly until I felt strong hands land on my hips behind me. 

I turned my head to the left to see Toby standing there behind me. His skin was tan, and his eyes were big and brown. His brown skater hair was always an attraction for me, and picturing him as the alpha never seemed right to me. But he was going to be alpha soon, it was already decided.

"Come here." I said pulling him by his shirt into a different room.

I leaned my back against the wall with him hovered over me. I just wanted to get back at Gabriel for cheating on me and I didn't have a clue how to do it. I smiled up at Toby who seemed confused by my actions towards him.

I grabbed the back of his neck and brought his lips down onto mine.