Chapter 7

"What else is going to happen?" Nate asked standing in the store isle with me.

"Well i'm twelve and a half weeks now, so let me see." I said flipping the pages in the book.

"Already?" He frowned.

"Yeah, it says heaches. That would explain a lot because i've had really bad dizzy spells and headaches later." I said.

"Okay, so no screaming in your ear to wake you up. Damn it." He laughed.

"Less sickness! Oh thank god, it's about time. I hate feeling sick all the damn time. I want to eat some real food." I groaned.

"Any more?" Nate laughed.

"Well, my belly." I said looking down then back to the book, "Increase in se-" I paused.

"What?" Nate asked interested.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"Let me see." Nate said grabbing the book from my hands.

"No Nate, come on. You know what that book seems bogus anyways. I still feel sick, and my headaches aren't that bad." I rolled my eyes.

"Sex drive." Nate laughed as we walked out of the store.

We walked down the road to an ice cream shop, which sold the best ice cream in town. I was thinking about it for days before we stopped. I sat down acrost from Nate with the ice cream in my hand. I started licking the vanilla ice cream as Nate laughed at me.

"I know, I look fat right?" I groaned as I stood back up.

"No, you look great." Nate assured me as we walked over to the door.

A blonde girl walked in with a red head at her side. They were both fairly pretty with "perfect" bodies. The red head seemed more shy but the blonde I could tell was a complete bitch. She wrapped her arms around Nate's shoulders and smiled.

"Nate. I haven't seen you in forever." She squealed as he set her back on her feet.

"I know right." Nate said calmly.

"How have things been?" She asked sneering over at me.

"Great actually, my mother had her baby finally. She's a really annoying baby though. All she does it cry." Nate groaned. 

"She's only two and a half weeks old." I laughed.

"Who are you?" The blonde snapped at me.

"Elektra." I said holding out my hand happily.

"Lex no." Nate said grabbing my hand.

He pulled my hand away from her like she was going to attack me or something. He linked his fingers in with mine as the blonde looked. She definatly noticed, and probably thought that the baby was Nate's and not Toby's. That bugged me.

"I'm Olivia, this is Strome." She said pointing over to the red head.

"We have to get going, Toby should be home soon. But it was nice seeing you Olivia." Nate lied.

We rushed past her without saying another thing. Who was this girl and why was she so damn rude? Nate pulled me into his truck where I started to feel dizzy. I felt like something was wrong I just didn't know what. My body was feeling weak as Nate tried to explain to me who Olivia was.

"She's Toby's ex girlfriend. They were together for a very long time." He explained.

My head started to get dizzy too, and I was woozy. I wanted to go to bed if anything but I was really dizzy. I let my head fall, not realizing what was going on. Everything seemed alright but I could barely hear Nate talking to me. I let my head go, and wacked it on the dashboard.