- chapter 3!

irl
imessages
social media

aliyah was in the hotel room while marie was watching some cooking show she was getting bored so she decided to go to cams room just to see what he was doing

she walked to the room next door and knocked. finally someone had answered the door but it wasn't cam. it was a tall lightskin he had let her in and to aliyah's surprise their was even more people in the room.

she let out a sigh of relief to see nelson was there so she wasn't in a room with people she didn't know. nelson had motioned her to come sit next to him on the bed so she did.

"aliyah didn't expect to see you here" cam said with a sarcastic voice because aliyah had texted him earlier she was coming into his room. she put up her middle finger and gave him a stank face so cam reciprocated the energy back to her.

they had all started laughing until cam decided to introduce everybody. "ok aliyah this is giannis lavar and ray and clearly you already know nelson here" everyone just started talking to each other while aliyah was on her phone.

"i think we can all agree raising canes is better then zaxbys." giannis had stated out to the group. now aliyah didn't talk much but she would always stand on the fact that she thought zaxbys was better then raising canes.

"no it isn't ." she looked at him like he was crazy because she most definitely thought he was if he thought raising canes was better then zaxbys.

"you think zaxbys is better then raising canes?" she nodded her head.

"your delusional seek help." he had a bunch of sass in his tone and for a second she was gonna call him out for but she didn't.

"only delusional, crazy, manipulative, narcissistic and ugly people thinks raising canes is better than zaxbys" she didn't have to look up to know that he didn't have anything to say after that.

the group started talking until it started to get late and everyone walked back to their rooms. when aliyah walked to her room she thought about the fact that she started talking to them faster then the people she went to school with.

she thought it was fun being around them they were all nice and funny and she liked that she felt comfortable around them.

unlike the people at her school they didn't judge her for not talking. she was glad she warmed up to them fast they seemed like really good people

aliyah was gonna go to bed after she got another notification on her phone.

RWE 🔛🔝

aliyah🎧: aliyah
nelson🙃! : nelson
cam🤓💓 :cam
fatty🖕:giannis
old head👴: lavar
ray💟: ray

fatty🖕
yo who added aliyah in here
this is a BOYS gc

aliyah 🎧
yo can you shut your fat head ass up?

nelson🙃!
yea giannis shut up

old head👴
of course nelson's gonna side with her