-chapter 20!

irl
social media
imessage

RWE 🔛🔝
cam🤓💓:cam
nelson❤️:nelson
liyah💍💘:aliyah
fatty🖕🖤:giannis
old head👴❤️‍🔥:lavar
ray💟:ray

liyah💍💘
so ..
what everyone doing today

fatty🖕🖤i
praying for the day you just will stop talking😇

liyah💍💘
sorry let me rephrase that sentence
what everyone EXCEPT for giannis doing today🥰

old head👴❤️‍🔥
nothing tbh🫥

liyah💍💘
ok so since everyone's free i have this smart idea so just stay with me

fatty🖕🖤
you never have smart ideas so..

cam🤓💓
giannis never takes a break off of hating on aliyah😭

nelson❤️
right😭
like hop of my girl🙄

liyah💍💘
real giannis is judt mad like always
anyways i was thinking
we should do a cooking challenge for a videooo
like we could work in pairs ya feel meee

cam🤓💓
i see the vision kiddd
go idea everybody go to nelson's house RIGHT NOW

nelson❤️
yo why my house?

ray💟
cs u have the biggest kitchen?

they all met up at nelsons house and were in the kitchen and were deciding who was gonna work with each other. aliyah unfortunately got paired with giannis the worst match up ever.

cam introduced his video and the rules. he told everyone they could cook anything with the stuff in the fridge and pantry. they also only had 30 minutes to make what they were going to do and aliyah already had an idea in her head. cam let them know that they could start start making whatever they wanted to do.

"ok so giannis i have an idea." she said before giannis interrupted her.

"bullshit i don't care." he said laughing knowing he was making her mad.

"we're on the same team!" she told him confused why he would try and waste their time if they were working together.

"so we are gonna make a pizza because it's just easy." she told him getting everything for the pizza giannis mocking her actions trying to help her.

they preheated the oven and started rolling out the dough. giannis tried to put the flour on the pizza but he couldn't get it open. he had opened it and it got all over aliyah's clothes.

"bitch. when were done making this i'm gonna kill you!" she told him glaring at him making giannis laugh at her frustration. they continued making the pizza until they heard glass shatter somewhere. she looked around and laughed at the site in front of her.

nelson had dropped a glass of alfredo sauce all over the floor making lavar get mad. giannis and aliyah looked at each other and started laughing again. "yall hoes can't cook for shit" she said working in her pizza again.