-chapter 5!

irl
social media

it was a couple days after the tournament and aliyah and nelson had gotten really close they texted all the time and facetimed eachother every chance they got.

aliyah was at nelson's house for a video and nelson was standing on his bed frame making a t pose. aliyah took a picture because one day she was gonna use it against him. they were just talking until cam busted in the room with ray.

"nelson what are you doing?" cam had came in causing chaos once again. nothing new.

"whats up daddy cam" nelson had said and everyone started laughing at his comment. they had to cut that part out and start over.

"what's good coach cam?" nelson had tried to dap up coach cam but he purposely moved his hand out of the way.

"what are you doing?" cam asked him again still waiting for an answer growing more and more impatient.

"just chilling" nelson had fight back the laugh that was about to come out of his mouth

"so your switching teams and i try to contact you for a week you don't respond so i fly to miami to come watch you play you duck me in miami whats going on with you?" cam complains telling nelson all the stuff he's done leading up to this

"ohhhh shittt" aliyah just wanted to add to whatever was going on because what ever it was she was enjoying it.

nelson grabs the top of his head "honestly i don't know coach.." he smiles seeing the frustration he's causing on cams face.

"we have a tournament in one week, we're going to new york in one week and your over here just slacking. trying to make moves on aliyah and standing on bed frames!" he made sure to that nelson knew that him and aliyah aren't going unnoticed. he saw the pair were taking a liking to each other.

"yo cam whattt. why yall keep saying stuff about me and nelson." aliyah didn't think nelson liked her anymore then a friend.

"what's up with you nelson?"

nelson tried to get his words out until cam cut him off "i don't wanna hear it get down stairs and go to the table"

when they start walking downstairs cam talks about how nelson's not locked in "yo shut the fuck up coach! i'm tired of this shit." he tried to finish what he was saying until he heard the piano start playing

"the fuck what that?" ray told them from behind the camera

"who's playing your piano?" cam had asked nelson before they finish walking downstairs to go see who it is "i don't know coach im home alone "

when they get to the piano they see giannis on the piano. "yo what the hell who let giannis fat ass in here" aliyah had told him before giannis started talking.

"stand up." cam told him with a straight face even tho you could tell he wanted to laugh.

"i haven't seen you in one year" cam started talking about their last tournament until nelson cut him off.

"his ass still ugly after one year." nelson then started wondering how he got in his house , because who wouldn't.

"i was home alone how the fuck did you get in my house?" not only was nelson confused so was aliyah.