01

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

It's a typical morning. Jihye woke up to her annoying loud alarm. She turned it off with a groan and sat up and stretched. She yawned as she made her way to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for school.

After she was done, she went to her vanity and brushed her hair and applied some makeup. Jihye then made her way downstairs to eat breakfast before she leaves. Her parents had already left for their work, they are the CEOs of their own company so it's no surprise that they're busy most of the time.

Jihye made herself some toast with strawberry jam and sat down to eat. After she was done, she put the plate back and left the house. Jihye decided to walk since she saw that the weather was nice. She admired the sky as she was walking, the wind subtly blowing in her face, the light of the rising sun shining on her making her face glow a golden light. She had a good feeling about the day ahead of her.

Jihye made it to school in about 10 minutes and she got in. The hallways were crowded and full with students and she had to squeeze herself in, in order to walk by. Once she freed herself from the crowded hallway, she saw a board of the classes and students names in each class. She looked for her name and found it, under someone's name,

Hyunjin.

She couldn't help but groan in annoyance
'why did he have to be in the same class as mine?!'

Suddenly someone pulled her hair from the back. She turned and saw the smug face of none other than Hyunjin.

"Looks like we're in the same class, again." He said grinning at her and she rolled her eyes at him.

Jihye cursed herself, for having to tolerate him yet another year. She then looked for her friends, she got out her phone and was about to call, when someone scared her from behind her.

"Boo!" Felix shouted not so loud in her ear and Jihye turned around startled. She hit him jokingly before glaring at him while scolding him a little. Just then, the rest of her friends came and they greeted each other.

"What? Did Lix scare you again?" Jisung said and Jihye nodded with pout and Jisung turned to Felix.

"How dare you scare her Felix?...without us." Jisung said laughing and the boys laughed as well. Jihye hit Jisung's shoulder and crossed her arms.

"Y'all always team up on me. Maybe I should go and find another friend group-" Jihye was cut off by them suddenly apologizing dramatically and she chuckled at them.

"Oh hyung, you and Jihye are together!" Jeongin said to Felix. Jisung and Seungmin immediately looked at the board.

"Yeah he's right, you both are together." Jisung said turning to Seungmin and Jeongin, who were with him in the same class.

"Oh hell no. Why am I with this idiot?" Seungmin said pointing at Jisung shamelessly and Jisung turned and glared at him.

"Shut up! You should be grateful to be with me." Jisung said earning a side eye from Seungmin.

The bell rang, interrupting their conversation and they parted ways to go to their classes. Jihye and Felix made it to their class and they both went and sat in seats next to each other and began chatting until the teacher came in. They turned to him and then they looked at each other, horrified.