02

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

Jihye entered her house and tossed her bag on the floor and collapsed on the comfortable couch. She took a deep sigh and closed her eyes to relax, until a voice startled her,

"Hey, get me something to eat, I'm hungry." The voice said and Jihye looked up and saw Hyunjin with his hands in his pockets while looking down at her.

"What are you waiting for? I said get me something." He said and Jihye got up and glared at him.

"Get your ass and go get something yourself," she said looking at him "I'm not your damn maid." Jihye crossed her arms and Hyunjin smirked.

"I guess you wouldn't mind me telling your parents about your detention today," he said crossing his arms back at her "Aren't you a 'perfectionist' who never gets in trouble? Your parents will surely be disappointed." He said with a slight smirk as he twirled his phone.

"You wouldn't dare..." She said and he smirked,
"Try me." He grinned and she groaned.

"My parents will ground me!" Jihye said and that caused Hyunjin to smirk even more.

"Then do what I say." He said before he made his way and sat comfortably on the couch. He turned his head to her and smiled as he tilted his head to the kitchen, signaling her to go get him something.

"Ugh! I hate you!" Jihye said and Hyunjin smiled. "Well, you're the only one so." He said smugly with a smile and she rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen.

'What does this jerk even want?' Jihye thought as she looked around for anything for him to eat.

She opened the fridge and found some leftover fried chicken from the night before and she decided to heat it up and give it to him. After she was done she went to the living room and gave him the plate with a glare. He looked at the food and frowned.

"I'm not craving chicken at the moment, get me something else." He said bluntly before turning back to the TV and Jihye fumed in anger at him. She took the plate from him and went back to the kitchen to get him something else. She made him ramen with veggies and kimchi and a soft boiled egg on the side.

"What's taking you so long? I'm hungry so hurry up." Hyunjin said calling out from the living room and she cursed him as she took the bowl with chopsticks and went to him. She handed him the bowl but he took one look at it and shook his head. Jihye gritted her teeth, she was beginning to get impatient with him.

"You know what, I think I'll just order sushi." He said unfazed and took out his phone and began fiddling around looking for a restaurant. Jihye kicked his leg and took the bowl and went to the kitchen, she was hungry and she couldn't let this go to waste.

She sat down and began eating quietly. She finished eating a few minutes later and then got up. Jihye went upstairs to her room to change. After she finished, she went downstairs and Hyunjin suddenly called her and she went to him annoyed.

"The food arrived, go get it." He said not bothering to look away from the TV and Jihye rolled her eyes and went outside to get his food. She took the food and the guy asked her for the money. She thought Hyunjin had paid online using his credit card or something. She excused herself and told the guy that she'll be back.

She went inside and reached her hand out waiting for him to give her the money. "Oh I didn't tell you? My bad. You're paying." He said and Jihye widened her eyes "What?!" She said and Hyunjin waved his phone in her face, he was threatening to call her parents.

Jihye cursed him and took money out of her wallet and went outside to the guy. She apologized for leaving him waiting but he said it was fine. The delivery guy took the money and then took off. Jihye groaned at how expensive Hyunjin's food was, paying almost all her allowance. She went inside and gave Hyunjin his food and he beamed and snatched it from her.

Jihye rolled her eyes at him and took her bag and went upstairs to get started on her homework so she can rest later. She didn't know how long Hyunjin was going to stay and she didn't want to waste time by waiting on him.

~

An hour and a half had passed and Jihye finally finished all her homework. She went out her room and walked downstairs and found it awfully quiet. She looked around and found no sight of Hyunjin, just the dishes he left after eating. She sighed and went and cleaned everything up, and when she picked up the bag to throw it away, she screamed when she saw a cockroach. She fell back and screamed but then suddenly stopped, when she realized the cockroach wasn't real, it was just a toy and she felt stupid for falling for this stupid prank. Suddenly someone scared her from behind and she yelped and flinched and saw Hyunjin laughing hysterically while pointing his phone at her.

'This jerk recorded me.'

She tried snatching his phone away but of course she couldn't. "You should've seen your face," Hyunjin said laughing. "It was fucking epic!" He said laughing again and replayed the video over and over.

"It's not funny! I-I thought you left." Jihye said getting up and Hyunjin wiped his tears from laughing so much.

"Well, you thought wrong, roach." Hyunjin said and Jihye raised a brow at him. "Roach? Don't call me that!" She said and Hyunjin scoffed at her and grinned at the video on his phone.

"Do my homework." Hyunjin said tossing his bag at her feet and she crossed her arms and shook her head "No way! You do it yourself lazy ass." Jihye said about to walk away when Hyunjin cleared his throat and she turned to him.

"You wanna get grounded? Ok then so be it." He said typing something on his phone and Jihye yelled "Ok fine!" Hyunjin smirked and put his phone in his pocket and Jihye took his bag and sighed as she sat down and got out his books to do his homework for him, while Hyunjin plopped on the couch and started watching a Kdrama on the TV.

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

Yay chapter two is done!
Hope you enjoyed it :D 

I honestly don't know what else to say...

But thank you if you read this story <3

-A J H . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔