15

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

Jihye woke up in her room and she sat up and rubbed her eyes, when did she get home? Last thing she remembered was falling asleep in Hyunjin's car since she was very tired. She shrugged and yawned before looking down, she realized she was still in her uniform so she decided to just take a shower cause why not.

After she finished an hour later, her phone buzzed and she groaned before putting the towel around her body and then went and picked up her phone, that was just resting on her bedside table. She frowned as she saw that it was Hyunjin who had sent her a message,

Hyunjin:
Roach, I'm picking ya up tonight @ 6pm and we're going somewhere.
Don't ask cuz idk, I'm forced to get u to go there with me...

Jihye:
First of all, how do you not know the place if you're gonna go somewhere ??
Smth wrong with ur two brain cells perhaps.

Hyunjin:
Stfu.
I told you I'm forced and I really don't know this place????? It's a weird building.
Fyi— my mom gave me this location and didn't tell me what this place is.
I bet ur parents didn't even tell you anything bout it, now did they? :>

Jihye:
K fine whatever I'll be ready by then

Hyunjin:
Did u enjoy ur beauty sleep?? u looked ugly when sleeping.
u literally had drool all over my precious car seat & u were heavy when I picked u up to get u inside
since ur sleepy ass didn't get up when I tried waking u up.
Btw~ my arms r still sore if ure still wondering...

Jihye:
Shut up. I didn't even ask u to pick me up.
and I didn't even feel u waking me up, u should've tried harder instead of just picking me up.
And what makes u think that you sleep pretty? I bet ure even uglier.

Hyunjin:
Heh u haven't even seen my beautiful sleeping face,
wanna sleep with me to find out ?? ;)

Jihye rolled her eyes and threw her phone aside, she went to get dressed and ignored him. Why did he boldly flirt with her just now? Probably to tease her since he was bored or something.

Hyunjin:
Newsflash, I'm on the way—
More recent newsflash, I'm actually outside rn.

She groaned and looked out the window, his car was indeed there. She sent a quick 'coming' before she went downstairs to put on her shoes to leave. It was 4:30pm right now, why did he arrive early if he said he was coming at 6? She brushed everything off and went and sat at the back seat of the car.

"You sure you have no idea at all about what this place is?" She asked and he turned before giving a judgy look, but then nodded.

"I said that already didn't I? Stop questioning me about it." He scoffed before starting to drive to the location and she rolled her eyes and sat back before crossing her arms.

They then arrived at a huge building and they were both confused but got in nonetheless. A young man working there saw them and came to them with a wide smile.