31

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

They then dropped the topic and just chatted and laughed together, like they usually did in their little sleepovers. They watched a movie and ate snacks and played silly games and then at approximately 1am, they decided to sleep and call it a night.

The sunlight shone through the window the next morning, and Jihye slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She sat up and yawned, looking next to her on the bed, seeing Felix still sleeping peacefully. She sighed and got up from the bed and stretched before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Jihye washed her face before she fixed her messy hair, and then she started brushing her teeth. She then finished and rinsed it off before wiping her face with a towel and then exited the bathroom. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was already a little past 11am. She went back to the bed and crawled in and lied on top of Felix, earning a groan from him.

"Ugh... get off me Hye." He grumbled while asleep, trying to push her off but she was persistent and remained on him.

"Wake up Lix. It's almost 12pm." She whined and he groaned and finally pushed her off and then sat up, leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"Fine... I'm awake." He groaned and got up yawning as she chuckled triumphantly.

Felix went to the bathroom to freshen up as Jihye sat patiently on the bed, waiting for him to finish. He then comes out looking fresh, but still grumpy. She chuckled and he rolled his eyes as they went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Chris was in the living room working on his laptop with a cup of coffee. He looked up and smiled at them,

"Good morning rascals." He chuckled and Felix just scoffed and took out plates and they ate the pancakes that Chris had prepared for them.

They were eating and watching the TV while chatting casually about the day ahead, as Chris was just busy on his laptop while siping his coffee. After they ate, they took their dishes to the sink and then Felix put some food on the bowl for their dog Berry. And then Berry came excitedly and started eating, as Jihye giggled and patted her head softly as she excitedly wagged her tail while eating.

"So you said your date is tonight? With Minho?" Felix said as he joined in patting Berry and Jihye nodded,

"Yeah, I already prepared a decent outfit to wear. Hopefully he wasn't planning something too fancy..." She sighed and Felix chuckled.

"Channie hyung, are you going out somewhere today?" Felix called out to Chris who shook his head, still focused on his laptop.

"Alright. I'll stay with Chan while you enjoy your little date." Felix wiggled his brows teasingly, a glint of playfulness in his eyes. Jihye chuckled humorously, playfully rolling her eyes.

It was now around 4:30pm and Jihye was getting ready for her date in half an hour. She wore a cute simple white top and matched it with a black skirt. She wore some light accessories like a necklace and pearl earrings. She added a soft touch of natural makeup before finally finishing. Felix looked at her and grinned in satisfaction at how she looked and praised her, making her playfully nudge him and chuckle.

Jihye took her purse and put on her shoes before walking out the door, and she then saw Minho's car just arriving and parking near the sidewalk. He got out and smiled at her and greeted her, to which she greeted and smiled back at him.