17

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

It's been a while, Jihye was quietly cloud gazing and Hyunjin got up and took a stroll around the park, just capturing pictures of nature in front of him. Jihye sat up and reached into the basket to grab a water bottle to drink, when suddenly a ball hit her, knocking the bottle out of her hand and causing it to spill water all over her.

She gasped at the sudden cold contact of the slightly cold water that was all over her now. She turned to the direction the ball came from before glaring at who could be responsible for that irritating stunt. She spotted a group of middle schoolers who came and just grabbed their ball, not acknowledging Jihye who was drenched because of them, and that made her furious a little.

"Yah! You just spilled water all over me and you're not even gonna apologize?! I'm older than all of you, where's your respect?" She gets up and they snort at how she looks, drenched in water and all that.

She gasps in disbelief as she begins scolding them a little, like the way a grandma would, making them just hold in their laughter that felt would burst out at any moment from now because of how funny she looks. She scolds them even more as they yawn in disinterest straight at her face, the disrespect.

Hyunjin was walking to return to her when he saw her scolding the group of boys from a distance. He couldn't also help but let out a laugh at how funny she looked, before he made his way to them. Hyunjin stopped and stood next to her and the boys gasped, seeing the very handsome face that Hyunjin had, making them instantly become serious.

"Now now, calm down," Hyunjin says as he pats her head and she frowned at him as well. "I'm sure they didn't mean it right?" He asked the kids and they immediately nodded and bowed to them, to Hyunjin specifically and that made Jihye sulk and cross her arms.

Hyunjin smiled at the kids and patted their shoulders and they gave one fond smile at him before they went away behind each other. Hyunjin turned around to Jihye and saw her drenched while giving him a glare, which made her look like a sloth that had just came out of a shower in a swamp.

"You should look at yourself right now, it's fucking hilarious." Hyunjin snorts and laughs as he picks his camera and snaps a picture of her, making her glare at him before turning away.

"I have nothing else to wear right now, I can't stay out like this! It's so embarrassing!" She groans as she throws his sweater over at him, that was also drenched.

Hyunjin stopped laughing and couldn't help the way his eyes slowly trailing down every inch of her body. Her clothes were wet, which made them stick onto her petite frame tightly, and that made her look so attractive to him all of a sudden, even though he saw her as a sloth a few seconds ago while laughing, but as he looked at her with more intensity, his body heated up a little.

"Wait— what the actual fuck?" He mumbled to himself as he lightly slaps himself and snaps away from those thoughts that suddenly crossed his mind.

"I think it's better to get back now." He said as he put on his shoes and picked up their things.

Jihye was relieved since she felt uncomfortable with staying here longer with wet clothes. She wore her shoes and Hyunjin wrapped his sweater around her waist, because of her skirt and all. Even though it was wet as well, she didn't mind it as it still brought a sense of coverage and that made her at ease a little.

They arrived at her house and she said goodbye to him, but he just mocked her just like usual. She rolled her eyes at him before she turned and entered her house, and the empty house with no sight of her parents made her let out an exhale of relief. She was so relieved that her parents weren't there, as she didn't have an excuse to give them about why she suddenly come back home while being wet and drenched to the core.

Jihye immediately went to her room before she decided to take a shower before changing into warm and clean clothes. She then got out her phone and chatted with her friends a little in their group chat. They all planned a little hangout together, but Jihye was a bit tired so she stepped out of that plan.

She yawned a little, feeling a bit sleepy already. She decided that a short and quick nap won't hurt so she proceeded to lie down comfortably on her bed before slowly drifting to sleep.

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

-A J H . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔