25

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

They both finally arrived at the store, and Hyunjin parked his car somewhere in the parking lot. It was around 4:30pm now. They both entered the store and it was bigger in the inside than they expected. A lot of aisles with multiple varieties of things and people shopping around.

"Guess it's a pretty popular place huh." Hyunjin said unamused as he went and grabbed a shopping cart and began lazily pushing it forward.

"What's the first thing on the list?" Hyunjin asked, boredom visible on his face, as well as from the way he was acting.

Jihye got out her phone and opened the list, and sighed. There were many things, and she didn't know with what to start first. Good thing though, their parents have actually organized the list, putting each item in separate sections according to their kind of thing. That made it ten times easier for the two teens to get everything.

"Uh... what do you wanna start with first?" She asked, while quickly going through all the sections, and Hyunjin just shrugged, uninterested.

"I don't really give a damn about what to start with first. You pick something, and how bout you hurry the fuck up." He said and she rolled her eyes, if only he would just cooperate, maybe that would make it even easier.

"Okay... fine. Let's start with the appliances first, they're definitely gonna need a separate cart though." She said and he huffed, before grumbling and pushing the cart to the appliances aisle.

They looked at the many kinds of appliances, there were a lot and they didn't know if they'd pick the best version for whatever they wanted.

"So, a microwave... hmm, let's see," she paused and looked at the tons of microwaves around, and she gulped before turning to Hyunjin for help or feedback or just anything helpful, but the guy was totally out of it.

Jihye groaned in frustration as she saw Hyunjin's spaced out state, he wasn't focusing on anything with her. She sighed and nudged him, trying to get his attention but he was still zoned out and didn't even budge. She knew that he was probably doing it on purpose just to avoid any responsibility for picking or thinking about anything.

'Lazy ass...'  Jihye mumbled under her breath as she looked closely at each microwave, trying to get the best version, but she found it hard, since all of them were very appealing in many different unique ways, which made it difficult for her to pick a microwave with the perfect key features and specs.

A young worker noticed her dismay and approached with a respectful welcoming smile, "How may I be of assistance to you ma'am?" He asked and she turned to him.

"I'm looking for a microwave... uh, if you could maybe help me pick the best one please..." She asked softly, a hint of embarrassment in her voice, which made the worker let out a little chuckle before smiling and guiding her through the microwaves.

Hyunjin raised his head and saw the worker helping her with the microwaves and all that, and that sight somehow annoyed him. But he didn't think much of it and just rolled his eyes before focusing back on his phone.

"Alright, thank you." She said before smiling in gratitude as the worker helped her and put the heavy microwave box in the cart.