13

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

Jihye woke up and did her morning routine as usual. She made herself some breakfast, which was just a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She was eating when her phone buzzed in her skirt pocket, she thought it could be one of her friends so she picked it up and turned it on only to frown upon seeing that it was actually Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:
Bruh... hurry ur fckin ass up.
I've been waiting for the past 10mins so get out already.

She rolled her eyes at but then remembered that he would be picking her up and dropping her back and forth from school to home. She groaned as she shoved the last bite of the toast down her throat before she got up and put on her shoes and took her bag and left the house.

She saw his car parked in front of the house and he gave her a glare from inside the car as she made her way to get in. She opened the car door to sit at the front but it was locked.

"You think I'll let you sit at the front? Nah, sit at the back." He said and she rolled her eyes before getting in the back.

He started driving but then parked his car at the side, before he turned to her and she frowned at him in confusion,

"Get out, I wanna make a cool entrance and I don't want you to ruin that by being with me, so get out." He said shooing her out of his car and she stood out in disbelief, he really did that.

She cursed him as he swiftly turned the car around and drove away, leaving her standing over a mile away from school. She grunted as she walked until she reached the school, and when she did, she saw a lot of students standing outside the school cheering for none other than Hyunjin, as he showed off his new car.

"What a fucking jerk..." she mumbled as she made her way through the student and got inside.

She immediately saw her friends near her locker since they were waiting for her and they all greeted each other.

"Hyunjin got himself a really nice whip," Felix said and Jihye rolled her eyes. "Bitch what are you givin' me attitude for?" Felix said sassily before he nudged her and she sighed,

"He is my new ride to and out of school." She said and her friends gasped.

"Okay... so what's the problem? His ride is fire." Jisung said and Jihye glared at him, and he flicked her forehead to make her look away.

"But if he's your ride, how come you didn't get out when he arrived?" Felix asked and she responded,

"That's the problem, he dropped me off over a mile away from school... can you believe that?!" She asked rhetorically and they laughed at her.

"Damn, he really said 'I ain't tryna be seen with you'." They started mocking her and laughing and she pouted and ignored them.

Hyunjin walked in and the girls shrieked louder as they surrounded him and walked with him. Hyunjin gave Jihye a smug look before walking away with his fangirls, while Jihye ignored him and tried not to be bothered by him.

The bell rang and they went to their classes. Jihye and Felix entered their class, or attempted to, they couldn't since their class was crowded as heck. It was obviously because of Hyunjin. Of course he was the most popular student around, he had the qualities that fit the popular kid in school, if that was even a thing. He was ridiculously rich and even had his own black card, he of course was undeniably handsome and very attractive and good looking, of course he had to be charming and charismatic, that's how everyone loves him. Although he was already popular, having his own fancy expensive car definitely boosted his popularity.

Mr. Jang came and kicked out all the students who weren't in his class and demanded everyone else to sit down or he would put them all in detention, no further explanation needed. Hyunjin was just chilling while the girls were glancing at him and he would wink at them and they would quietly shriek giddily, without Mr. Jang being aware.

"You'll start working on your projects now, I believe you all done your researches at home already, am I wrong?" He said or more like warmed and they all said yes in fear.

"Good, every pair together start working on your projects." He said before the students began working with their seat buddies.

Felix was confused and turned to ask Jihye about it and she explained everything briefly.

"Wait so you're not even my partner?" He asked and she shook her head, which made him pout.

"If you were at school that day, we would've been together, but because of you I have to be with Hyunjin, and you with god knows who." She said and Felix hit her playfully before raising his hand to ask Mr. Jang who his partner is.

"Lee, you'll be with Choi over here." Mr. Jang said and Felix looked over at the said name, before he nodded and got his things and got up to go to his partner, not before sticking a tongue out at Jihye who glared at him.

"Kim, why aren't you with Hwang already, are you trying to waste time? If so, then you'll be better off wasting time in detention." He said but she immediately stood up and shook her head,

"No! I mean my apologies that won't be necessary. I'll start working now." She said as she grabbed her things and went to Hyunjin, and the girl that sat beside him got up and gave her a look before she went away.

"The fuck is her deal.." Jihye mumbled to herself before she rolled her eyes and sat down.

She got out her book and files and started going through everything, while Hyunjin was just staring at her. She slid a paper to his desk and told him to look over it to see if there were any mistakes or anything like that and he huffed before obliging.

"The topic states that— yeah there are no mistakes." He said before giving her the paper again and she frowned and turned to him.

"You didn't even bother reading anything! You have to help me you know, or else I'll tell Mr. Jang that you did no work and won't give you credit and..." She paused as she saw him just giving her his knowing grin, and she shook her head vigorously.

"No no no, you're not pulling the stupid deal thing right now, it's not fair!" She protested and he only grinned wider before leaning forward to her face and then whispered,

"The month is not even close to being over, so you'll obey and do all the work by yourself. Why? Because I said so. Why? Because we made a deal, which was your own decision and idea." He then leaned back and rested his head on his palm as he looked down at his phone, that he hid behind his book to pretend and make it seem like he was doing something.

Jihye groaned and hit her head with her hand, feeling so stupid and mad at herself for making that mistake of suggesting the deal in the first place. She cursed him internally as she had to go through all the research that she had done the day before. After sighing, she silently started working alone.

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

-A J H . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔