20

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

Jihye was awakened by her phone constantly ringing and she groaned and reached out to it and looked at who disturbed her peaceful sleep, and an annoyed frown appeared on her face seeing none other than Hyunjin calling, at 6 o'clock. She groaned and answered,

Jihye:
What do you want?

Hyunjin:
Get your ass up and get ready, I'm outside.

Jihye:
Bruh?! It's not even seven am yet?? What are you waking me up early for?! Are you really that eager to go to school right now- ?

Hyunjin:
Shut up roach, and get up or you're not getting your ride to school so you better get your fucking ass out right now.

Jihye:
Okay fine! I'll be out in a minute—

Before she even got a chance to finish talking, Hyunjin had already hung up on her face without any further hesitation. She groaned and got up to get ready. She went in the bathroom and decided to take a shower since it was still early anyways, and she didn't mind keeping Hyunjin waiting for a little longer, it was his fault that he woke her up so early in the morning.

She finished her shower and got dressed in her school uniform before applying some natural makeup like she usually does, and then went on to brushing her hair after drying it for a few seconds. Jihye then got up and took her bag and left the house, just to see Hyunjin stomping to the front door, but stopped when he saw her in front of him and then he gave her an angry glare.

"What the fuck took you so long?!" He said crossing his arms and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not my fault that you had to wake me early for whatever it is that you want! You came here early, so you handle the consequences—"

He rolled his eyes and held her wrist before dragging her to the car, and then shoved her in the backseat. She huffed and sat properly as he went around and entered the driver seat of his car. He started the engine and started driving.

"Are you seriously taking us to school right now? It's literally still early and I bet no one is even at school yet..." Jihye grumbled and Hyunjin hit her leg.

"Just shut it, I'm going to a café right now, we'll have breakfast there. That's why I woke you up early." He spat back and she raised her brow at him,

"Why did you have to drag me into this too? I didn't have to come eat breakfast at a café with you." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and then spoke in an annoyed voice,

"Because I won't come be coming to pick you up after my lavish breakfast, I would go to school instantly. So, you'll have to be dragged along with me." He said and she sighed and crossed her arms.

The rest of the ride was quiet, other than the occasional noise of both their calm breathing. As well as the sound of the heavy wind blowing outside the car windows, and the sound of the cars outside. Eventually, Hyunjin stopped and parked his car near a fancy, elegant looking café, he has really good taste in picking and choosing places like this. He got out and opened the door for her, even though he cringed at himself for being like that to her, he was still raised to be a gentleman so he had to.