08

~ . ݁ . ݁ ݁ . ݁. ~

They woke up at around 2pm since they slept late last night. Felix went to the kitchen to see what they can have for breakfast, or rather lunch. They all followed him in a line and he frowned and turned to them,

"Why are you all here? I'll bring the food to the living room you go wait there." Felix said and they shook their heads.

"Let us all make something together. It'll be more fun that way." Jihye said and the rest agreed, except Felix who was thinking about it.

"I don't know... one of you might burn the kitchen and I can't have that happen, I'd be grounded for life!" Felix said shooing them but they whined and followed him again until he sighed and gave in.

"Fine, we'll make something easy. Kimbap and bibimbap." Felix announced, clasping his hands together and they agreed.

"Can we make fried chicken? I've been craving that since yesterday." Seungmin said but Felix shook his head.

Seungmin glared at his back before nudging Jeongin softly and gave him a look, which Jeongin understood instantly. After a deep sigh he spoke,

"Same, I've been craving it-"

"Alright, fried chicken it is!" Felix smiled at him before pinching his cheeks and Seungmin rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Felix was in charge of anything that required the stove, so he was the one that cooked the meat and fried the vegetables as well as the chicken. Seungmin and Jihye were in charge of cutting the vegetables before giving them to Felix so he could fry them, they also prepared the chicken after coating it with crumbs and some spices. Jisung made the rice with Jeongin's help and he prepared the seaweed so they can wrap it to make the kimbap.

They were finally done a few hours later and they did a great job. They sat down to eat and they were all proud of themselves.

"Okay fine, maybe I underestimated you guys. You actually did a good job." Felix praised with a smile and they happily clapped their hands cheering for themselves.

They all cleaned up together and then sat together in the living room to play games together. Felix and Seungmin were playing against each other in a game of mario kart on the Nintendo Switch and the rest were watching them and cheering. They then got bored from watching and Felix gave them a card game, uno.

He explained the game briefly and the three began playing a round, Jisung still was processing the game but the other two understood it instantly. The first round ended with Jeongin winning and Jisung having 18 cards after Jihye kept making him draw two and four cards each time, making her win second place after Jeongin.

"This is absurd! Y'all were teaming up weren't you?" Jisung argued throwing his cards on the floor in a fit of frustration and Jihye giggled before shaking her head.

"No, Jeongin won fair and square. You are just bad at this." Jihye said crossing her arms and Jisung gasped dramatically,

"You made me draw a lot of cards, you didn't let me breathe!" Jisung spat back and Jihye rolled her eyes playfully.

"Isn't that the point of the game?" She said giving him a sassy side eye and Jisung pouted.

"Yah, both of you calm down. We'll join." Seungmin said as he and Felix came and sat down in the circle with them.

They played a few rounds and it was mostly Jihye and Jeongin winning, Seungmin was always in either in third place, and the other two were the victims. They were always made to draw cards and they sulked each time.

"Y'all are definitely teaming up! That's not fair!" Felix argued and Jisung agreed with him.

Jihye and Jeongin giggled and Seungmin calmed the other two down. This turned out to be one of their best sleepovers yet.

"We still have a ton of time to kill, how bout we go to an amusement park? Or would you rather go to an arcade?" Felix asked them and they paused for a moment to think about where to go.

"Alright it's settled, let's go to an arcade. At least it's a closed place and I don't have to worry about losing one of y'all." Felix decided and they nodded, they knew they didn't have a decision in the first place.

They got ready and then all left the house. It was around 5:30pm right now and the weather was really nice, they wished they could enjoy it more in the amusement park but oh well, Felix wants Felix gets. They arrived and they split the cost between them, however, Jisung didn't have any money so they just paid for him, and Jeongin of course, he gets special treatment for being their cutest baby.

"Look Lix, they actually have a mario kart game here." Seungmin said with happy wide eyes and Felix just smiled at his friend's enthusiasm.

"Alright I'll come to you in a bit." Felix said and Seungmin smiled his pretty smile before running to the game.

Felix gave the other three an equal amount of coins so they could play any games they want before he turned to leave.

"I'll be just right there, anything happens come to me." Felix told them sternly and they nodded, he always acts like he's the mom of the group.

"What are you both gonna play?" Jisung asked looking at both of them and they shrugged.

"I don't know, I'll just stay with Hye." Jeongin said and Jisung nodded before he started to look around at all the games.

"I guess I'll go play around until I like a game. I'll catch you animals later." And with that, Jisung turned around and left while they both glared at him.

"What should we try first Innie?" Jihye asked turning to him and he looked around and then pointed at a random racing game.

Jihye nodded and they both headed there and she helped him get on the motorcycle so he could start his game. She inserted the coin in and the game started shortly after. Jeongin kept smiling wide as he leaned left and right on the motorcycle to avoid crashing into the virtual motorcycles. The game ended and Jeongin was still awestruck by the game, he had a lot of fun and Jihye smiled warmly before ruffling his hair.

He went to another racing game but this time it was cars instead of motorcycles. He sat down on the seat and held onto the steering wheel as Jihye inserted a coin for the game to start. She could've played but she chose not to, she just smiled fondly at him as he played and raced the virtual cars on the screen, while smiling widely and laughing happily.

"Well well well, if it isn't my future wife." A voice suddenly spoke and she turned and found Hyunjin with a smirk on his face,

"Hello roach."

~ . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ✧ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁. ~

-A J H . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔