Chapter 5

Sakura's POV

"What!! You're living with the Uchiha's." Ino's loud voice was heard through the phone. I winced as I pulled the phone away from my ear. This girl is going to blow up my eardrums one day. And it's early in the morning.

"Pig be quiet! It's too early for this. Where did you get that energy from." I groaned through the phone.

"I can't believe you're living with your baby's daddy that's outrageous and your parents are so disgusting ughhh I hate them. I can't believe they did this to my poor little forehead." Ino whined.

I rolled my eye at her overdramatic voice.

"Hey Sakura it's time for breakfast." Rita came in my room. I nodded to her with smile as she left.

"Ino pig I need to call you back." I said.

"Wait forehead we're need to hang out later after school, ok." Ino yelled out.

"Ok, Ok, fine." I said before hanging up.

I stood up from the bed I was sitting at and walked out of my guest room. I ran down the stairs and as I was running Mikoto looked at me in shock and she gasped.

"Sakura what are you doing. You can't do that." She scolded.

"What's wrong." I cocked an eyebrow.

"Your pregnant dear. you have a baby inside of you." Mikoto stated.

"Oh Mikoto I be just fine." I smiled.

"I know you be fine but don't do that again. It's dangerous, what if you slipped and fell down." She said in a serious tone.

I gave her a reassurance smile before sitting down with the family for breakfast.

"You better listen to Mikoto, Sakura. She can be scary when she's mad. I remember when I was pregnant with itsuki. The woman was very overprotective of everything I do or eat." Izumi sweat dropped at the memory.

"She did that to me too. I was done being pregnant at that time and I was only three months pregnant." Rin nervously laughed.

"Oh yes especially when it comes to eating food. I will just throw up everything I ate. Mikoto you're were pain in the ass when we're were pregnant." Rita said.

"You guys are just being over dramatic." Mikoto huffed.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." I smiled at them.

"Aww Sakura you're such an angel. Unlike these three." Mikoto playfully glared at her daughter in law and Rin and Rita.

"Just watch you will regret it." Izumi warned me.

___

Oh yes I definitely regret it. I can't believe Mikoto made me eat all that. This woman is indeed scary.

"Try this Sakura I made it especially for you honey." She forcefully put the spoon full of food in my mouth. As soon I finished swallowing it she put another spoon in my mouth. I'm certainly going to die.

"Mikoto please slow down." I pleaded.

Everyone in the table sweat dropped as they all staring at me dying. Their mouth dropped as Mikoto kept on feeding me with different kinds of food. This woman is so persistent.

"Hush this is good for the baby to grow strong." Mikoto said.

Rin smirked and gave me a 'I told you so.' Look. Sasuke gave me an apologetic smile. Suddenly we're heard the oven beeping from the kitchen.