Chapter 8

Warning: sensitive scenes relating to kidnapping/abuse in this chapter.

Sakura's POV

I woke up smiling as stared at Sasuke who is still sleeping away even though it's already 7 am in the morning. Usually by this time he is already out and got ready for school. Maybe he over slept, acting quick I straddle him and pamper him with kisses all over his chest and neck. "Wake up baby." I say softly not trying to be too loud.

He groans and just keeps sleeping, I suck on his sweet spot and he quickly wraps his arms around me in a tight hold. "Come on love, wake up." I suck harder on his neck "Baby stop." he groans while snaking his hands on my butt and squeezing it.

"Don't we have school today?" I said as he sighs and starts opens his eyes, "Just when I wish it was Saturday." Sasuke groaned while I giggled and kissed his chest.

"Good morning." I say while grinding onto his growing erection.

Sasuke chuckles and squeezes my ass some more "Morning babe, want to go for another round? preferably a Good morning round?" He smirks while I blush crimson red and simply look away.

He holds my chin turning it back to him and catches my lips. His kiss is rough but enjoyable and just plain hot. I can feel his erection at my entrance teasing me, "Sasuke stop." I moaned. He smirked and thrusts in me before I could even blink.

Grinding and riding him, he feels so good! He thrust faster under me while holding my hips, making my eyes role back "fuck" he said and quickly gets up changing positions "get on your knees Baby."

Simply obeying him I do as told and get on my fours, he kneels behind me and thrusts harder and rougher than before causing me to moan louder. He quickly finds my g-spot and pound into me. Losing all sense I try by all means to hold back my orgasm that I know is approaching but He keeps hitting my spot making me cum.

He stops and turns me on my back, I look up at him with unshed tears, he quickly comes down and kisses me sweetly. And starts thrusting while joining our foreheads looking deep in each other "I love you." he whispers.

"I love you." I whisper back he roughly kisses me and starts pounding in me. Quickly hitting my spot, he goes faster if thats even possible. He grunts loudly while we both cum, he looks down at me and smiles before kissing me and laying on his back. "Good morning indeed." He says smiling.

"We need to get up, everyone is probably wondering why we haven't come down yet." I say blushing and hiding my face in his neck. He chuckles "Are you sure you want to leave this bed? More importantly leave me in this bed?" Sasuke winked.

I giggle "Stop being full of yourself, you know we're have school." I reminded him.

He groans "What about we're go out to eat breakfast first and then we're go school late." I smile and kiss his soft lips, "okay fine let's see if Itachi and itsuki want to come with us." I said and Sasuke nodded.

"Alright let's go shower love." Sasuke said getting up from bed.

"You such a pervert. You just want to do some more activities in that shower." I said.

"Only with you." He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked past him to the bathroom and he followed me.

____

Right now we're together in the shower. I smile when he kisses my collarbone while I turn around and look at him. He pushes me to the wall and roughly kisses me. His arms go to my thighs, lifting me up, I wrap my legs around his torso.