Epilogue

Two years later

Sakura's POV

Two years have passed and today was the day, Sasuke and I were finally getting married. I was a nervous wreck, I seriously could not ease my nerves. Yes I was getting married to the man of my dreams, my soulmate but I was truly scared. I couldn't wait though, to finally call him my husband, mine forever. That brought a smile on my face.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for the ladies to help me get ready after my long deserved bath. The door opens and Ino pops her head in the room and smiles, "time to get you ready."

I smile as well as I watch her and the other girls walking in smiling. Karin and Hinata are the only ones pregnant here and Tenten gave birth two months ago with twins. That idiot Naruto knocked up Hinata again after she gave birth to boruto two years ago, this time she's having a girl. Ino got pregnant last year and her son is currently one.

"Hey Sakura is it okay if I bring the twins in here." Tenten said as she was holding two car seats in two hands. The hyuga twins were silently asleep in the car seats.

"Sure." I smiled.

"You look so beautiful already Sakura." Temari squealed who had one year old shikadai hiding behind her feet.

"Oh sorry shikadai didn't want to stay with Shikamaru so he came with me." Temari added.

I giggled "it fine."

"Anyway how is Sasuke and Sarada, do they need anything?" I asked and Hinata smiled, "They are fine, Sasuke is currently getting ready and the guys are helping him and Sarada is playing with boruto, inojin, and her cousins, Izumi is watching them."

The last time I saw Sarada was a few hours ago in the morning and then after that I was here getting ready. My phone suddenly rings and it's Sasuke, we haven't actually seen each other since a day ago and I hate it but apparently it's damn tradition. Now Sasuke over here calls every two hours just to talk about anything as long he gets to hear my voice. I think he is nervous as well.

I answer the call while the ladies were deciding how my makeup will look like.

"Hi." I said as a prominent smile stuck on my face.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" He asked and I lightly laugh.

"I'm okay, just nervous."

He sighs "I'm nervous myself." He says in an almost quiet tone.

I frown feeling uneasy "W-why?" I ask not truly wanting to know why. "I'm scared you will back out." Sasuke says. We both are silent on the phone for a minute "do you think I would?" I asked and he sighs "I hope not, I know you love me and all but I want you to be sure that you want me." Sasuke was scared that I would reject him and how could I? I really do love him a lot and I will never leave or reject him. He is everything to me, my strength, my love and my hope. I could never see myself without him. We literally have a kid together.

I feel myself tearing up. "I don't know if I ever told you this Sasuke but I want you, just you and no one else. I have a child with you if you haven't already remember." I said and he chuckled on the phone.

"I want you baby." I breathed out.

"I want you too." He says sounding more serious and sure.

"So are we good now?" I giggled, swinging my legs feeling more confident than ever.

"We have always been good love." Sasuke said.

"Good then, let me get ready to marry you Sir." I chuckled and he did too.