Chapter 16

Sakura's POV

I woke up early in the morning to get ready. Why you may ask? Well today is my 18th birthday and I decided to dress up cute. I took a quick shower and dressed in a really cute long white maternity dress with lots of pink flowers printed all over it and with my white floral sandals.

As I looked at my 26 weeks baby bump. A tiny frown appeared on my lips. I mean don't get me wrong I love it but I look so fat. If I thought I looked big before I was surely mistaken. I mean look at me I'm huge.

I was staring at myself for a while not noticing that Sasuke had now woken up and has his arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning babe and Happy birthday!" He kissed my cheek.

"Morning!" I greeted back softly.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he kissed my head.

"Well a month and couple weeks have passed since the gender reveal party and now I'm 6 months pregnant with our baby girl. But come on look at me, I look like a giant balloon." I pouted.

Sasuke chuckled and turned me around "you looked absolutely sexy."

"Oh really." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm being for real. I love your baby bump it's really adorable and it makes you look hot." Sasuke winked.

My face instantly heated up and a shy smiled appeared on my face. I quickly hugged him to hide my red cheeks by burying my face against his chest. Which only made Sasuke chuckle even more as my shyness grew stronger. I love this man so much.

We eventually let go of each other and Sasuke went to take a shower while I went to get my hair and makeup done. I curled my long pink hair in waves and left it open to cascade down my back like waves. I then added some layers of mascara, then added blush, and lastly light color pink lipgloss.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was stunned at how pretty I looked. Sasuke was right the big pregnancy bump made me look hot.

I turned around and saw Sasuke buttoning up his shirt and just as he looked up and his eyes landed on me. His mouth widened for a little while before he closed it and came up to me looking at me from head to toes.

"Woah is this my sexy girlfriend." Sasuke spoke in shock.

I giggled and smacked his arm "you such a flirt."

"I'm seriously If you're won't so pregnant I will have take you there on that bed right away."

"Stop with your teasing Sasuke." I blushed.

"Teasing...I'm not teasing you, I'm dead fucking serious right now."

"Well too bad you can't do anything about it right now." I teased before walking out the room leaving Sasuke with a boner.

"Wait babe come back here." Sasuke ran after me.

I stopped and looked at him with a smirk "If It makes you happy I can give you a blow job later."

Sasuke blushed for a moment but that blush quickly disappeared and turned into a smirk. I knew he would like that idea. This man is so damn horny.

___

Sasuke and I finally arrived at school. Just as we enter the building I told Sasuke he can go on ahead since I needed to get some things out of my locker. When I got there I didn't see Ino there, we always meet up by the lockers.

I got what I needed and left. As I was walked down the crowded hallway. Trying to squeeze my super pregnant self through so I can get to class.

As soon I opened the classroom door. Everyone including the teachers screamed "Happy Birthday." While blowing up party poppers and confetti, which caught me off guard and I had a mini heart attack. I placed my hand on my heart that was racing really fast.