Chapter 21

Three months later

Third's Person's POV

"Yo Shikamaru are you okay buddy?" Naruto asked watching Shikamaru not actively as he usually is.

Shikamaru yawned "I'm fine just tired."

Sasuke instantly scoffed "you're always tired."

"It's different this time." Shikamaru muttered.

"How's so." Neji raised a brow.

"You guys know Temari's pregnant right. She has been too clingy lately and you know-" Shikamaru suddenly blushed.

"What are you talking about." Kiba obviously being the dumb one didn't caught on like the rest of the boys. Even Naruto the simple-minded and not the brightest one understood.

Sasuke face palmed "kiba he's talking about intimacy act."

"Ohhhh!" Kiba said finally understanding.

"Damnnnn kiba you never had any action or what?" Naruto asked genuinely concerned.

"Poor Tamaki." Naruto added shaking his head.

"For your information Naruto, I have been doing all the actions in my relationship with Tamaki." Kiba smirked.

"Doesn't sound like it." Naruto mumbled.

"Look just because you got your girlfriend pregnant doesn't make you better or anything."

Naruto scoffed "what does this have to do with Hinata being pregnant."

"Alright you two enough y'all giving me a headache." Shikamaru said rubbing his forehead.

"He started it." Kiba pointed at Naruto.

"Nobody cares about who started it just sit your asses back down." Neji spoke sternly as he took a sip of his coffee.

The boys all woke up early and got together this morning to grab breakfast. They left the girls at home and decided to start their day a little earlier.

"So how's fatherhood Sasuke?" Suigetsu asked deciding to change up the subject.

"Is going great. I'm really content with my life right now and Sarada is very cute as Sakura likes to say." Sasuke said with a genuine smile plastered on his face. He just loves to talk about his family so much that he occasionally smiles when he does.

"Oh yeah Ino told me Sakura's parents stopped by at the hospital three months ago threatening her to come back to them with Sarada." Sai said.

"Yeah they did." Sasuke sighed annoyed by those two crazy people.

"What! Why am I just now hearing this." Naruto questioned.

"It's because it was overwhelming Sakura so much that I didn't want her to think about it too much. Besides Sakura and I got a restraining order against them if they try anything." Sasuke said.

"Well that's good." Neji stated.

"Anyway you guys, today is Temari's 19th birthday and I have already told the girls about it last night." Shikamaru said.

"So have you planned something special." Suigetsu smiled.

"Yeah but not too big, since Temari is not a big fan of big parties, I just need to book an outdoor venue."

"You can just use my backyard, my dad doesn't mind." Sasuke suggested.

"Yeah that's a great idea, Sasuke's family have a really big backyard so it be perfect and there's also a pool there." Naruto chimed in.