Chapter 17

Warning: sensitive scenes like attempted murder is in this chapter.

Third's Person's POV

Senior year was rapidly coming to an end for everybody. Their last year together has been great but also not really great. And with prom and graduation coming around the corner, they were determined to end their senior year with memories they will cherish forever.

"It's so nice out today!" Temari exclaimed looking up at the sky. A few clouds drifted lazily above them all. Shikamaru was lying down on her lap as he stared at them.

"It really is." Sasuke agreed, leaning against a tree.
Sakura was leaning onto him as well, gently rubbing her 29 weeks pregnant belly. She was currently 7 months into her pregnancy and in her third and final Trimester.

"It's hard to imagine that we're graduating soon and then we will start our adulthood." Tenten stated. She was busy reading a textbook to make sure she knew everything she needed for their exams coming up.

"It's crazy right and then my bestie is going to get married and be a hot mom to cute baby girl." Ino smiled.

"Oh right! Have you guys decided on a name?" Neji asked.

"Oh yes we have. Sasuke was the one who came up with it." Sakura giggled.

"Oh really what is it." Naruto smirked.

"It's kinda hard to believe that Sasuke actually came up with a name. It better not be a tomato or onigiri, you know something like that." Suigetsu laughed.

Naruto joined in and started laughing "that's what I was thinking."

Hinata and Karin both smacked their boyfriend's arms.

"Be quiet you morons." Karin glared at her cousin and boyfriend.

Hinata chimed in "Naruto that's not nice and you not one to talk, didn't you want to name our baby ramen."

Naruto instantly blushed and everyone burst out laughing their asses off. Kiba and Suigetsu were the ones being a little too extra and they started rolling around the ground like idiots and cackled.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you wanted to name your kid Ramen." Kiba howled.

"Stop it! It's not even that funny." Naruto face turned even redder.

Neji and Shikamaru faced palmed at their friend.

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he looked at his best friend "typical dobe." He muttered under his breath but Sakura heard him and giggled.

After the laughing fit died down Karin turned to Sasuke and asked "so what you going to name your kid."

"Sarada Uchiha." Sasuke spoked proudly.

"Awww that's really cute, I like it." Ino gushed.

"Hmmm it's actually not bad at all a really good baby girl name." Temari agreed.

Tenten nodded "I agree Sarada is a pretty name."

"I know isn't it even Mikoto and Fugaku loved it." Sakura smiled brightly.

"So Hinata, you're almost four to five months pregnant. Do you know your baby's gender?" Karin asked as she looked at Hinata's smaller baby bump.