1.

Chae was walking through the giant building her father owned. Next to her, Beom-seok himself, showing his daughter around.

"I cant believe you don't know anything in here!" He stated with wide eyes.

Everyone else would've been intimidated by now, nir to Chae it was just her father being annoying.

He finished showing his daughter around and explained some important stuff to her.

"You'll grow into your tasks, dont worry." Beom-seok finished while watching his daughters worried expression.

Beom-seok did understand her worries and even some of that fears she was carrying around. He knew that not everyone could be as cold-hearted as he was.

He reached for Chaerins hand "i will be by your side, Chaerin."

Feeling the tight yet comfortable squeeze on her hand took some of the fear off her heart.

A knock on the big wooden door disturbed that somewhat beautiful father-daughter moment.

"You may enter" Beom-seok said, eyes fixed on the door.

Two young men entered the room, one slightly taller than the other. But both equally intimidating with their black suits.

The tall one handed Beom-seok a folder
" These are the files that you wanted, Sir" he bowed formally.

But before they could leave, their boss quickly stopped them.

"Darling, let me introduce you to my two best men." Beom-seok was more than happy to introduce Chaerin to his employees.

Kim Mingyu
Choi Seungcheol

"These two are like my right hand. They know Daegu and this Organization better than anyone." He explained.

These two, Mingyu and Seungcheol, just stood there with their hands behind their backs. But pride was visibly on both of their face.

"Guys, this is my eldest daughter, Yoon Chaerin.
She will soon take over my position and run this organization."

As soon as those words left Beom-seoks mouth, Mingyus expression dropped into a frown.

Seungcheol was the first one to offer his hand to Chaerin "it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah, a pleasure" mingyu shook Chaerin's hand as he tried to control himself.

"She might not be as good as i am, so please be patient with her." Beom-seok laughed.

Chaerin was still standing in front of her father, trapped under the hands on her shoulder.
Finally she managed to ripped herself out of his grip, while grabbing her purse.

"Dad, it was really nice seeing you but i have to leave now." She excused herself.

Chaerin placed a kiss on his cheek before walking towards the door. Seungcheol and Mingyu formally bowed once again.

"Seungcheol, accompany my daughter to the car." Beom-seok orderd.

He took a seat on his leather armchair, while pouring some whisky in a glass.

Seungcheol nodded "of course" before opening the door for Chaerin.

She glanced at her father and walked through the door.

"Do you want to share the cause of your sudden inner anger, Kim Mingyu?" Beom-seok asked, now that him
and Mingyu were alone.

Mingyu's heart sank.

"Im not angry, Sir." He said, his head low.

Beom-seok was not just a feared Mobster, but also pretty good at reading people by their body language.
So it didnt take him long to notice Mingyu's change in body language once he introduced him to Chaerin.

In the Meanwhile, Seungcheol and Chaerin had arrived in the elevator. None of them decided to speak, but for different reasons.

Chaerin, because she still did not want to interact with anyone in here. To her, everyone in her is a criminal.

And Seungcheol because he didnt wish to die.
So he just stood there, eyes on the marble floor and hands crossed in front of his body.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Chaerin walked out and past a bowing Seungcheol.

"For gods sake, stop bowing so fucking much! I'm not that old." She hissed before leaving the building.

The secretary witnessed the outburst and looked at Seungcheol perplexed, he just shrugged and went back into the elevator.