19.

This chapter contains mention of Suicide, so if you struggle with that, i advise you to skip this chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time passed.
Minute after minute.
Hour after hour.

The big apartment was empty and cold, not a single sound was to be heard.

Just the calm purring and silent sobs coming from the bedroom. A yellow dimmed light colorred the room, throwing the sad shadows of the orange cat and Jia. 

Seungcheol had promised to only go for a walk, feeling the need to inhale the cold, fresh air. He assured Jia that it wouldn't last long, that was hours ago. 

The beams of the sun were slowly starting to crack through the thick curtains, throwing a warm feeling on her yet cold skin. 

She glanced to her phone, hoping that it would ring any second. 

She hoped that he thought of her, maybe wondering if he tried to call her.

Seungcheol's phone was indeed dead. Nor did he notice it or think of his partner while drinking the 6th bottle of Soju. In front of him sat a equally, if not more, drunk Chaerin. She was currently telling him a funny story, as her phone ringed.

"Who calls at such an unholy time ?" Seungcheol laughed before looking at the number on the display. 

Just as soon as Seuncgheol recognized the very familiar caller, his heart stopped a beat and he took a look on the clock. 

5:51

He left his girlfriend with no explanation, to go drink the nght away with his boss. The feeling of guilt set in as his stomachh twisted. How could he possibly exlain that ?

Chaerin picked up the phone, not knowing what she was getting herself into.

"Who's this ?" She asked while lighting herself a cigarette.

Sniffing was the only hing coming out of the telephone as Chaerin put it on speaker. 

"Is this Chaerin ?" A female voice suddenly asked. 

Chaerin's eyes widened at the question, her gaze swung to Seungcheol, who recognized the voice. Yet, he didn't dare to speak.

"Uhm, yes. Who is this ?" She asked, her heart beating unusual fast.

For a couple of seconds the caller stayed silent, tv noises in the backround making this call even more creppy. Before Chaerin could open her mouth to speak again, the caller' silent sobs appeared again. 

It seemed like the woman on the phone was drunk, her words coming out sloppy as she tried to form sentences.

"I know he's with you, i know that. You're probably bend over a desk while he's fucking you from behind." She began, sounding more and more aggressive. 

Chaerin opened her mouth in shock, while Seungcheol's cheeks began to grow red.

"-Yeah, bend over a desk with his hands grabbing your hair 'cause he likes that. Right Seungcheol ? You fucking like that- Fucking stupid whores with no brain." She kept ranting. 

"I hope that you're enjoying her more than you do with me. Maybe she can make you cum if i couldn't... Is it that worth it, Seungcheol?" 

Chaerin couldn't take it no more. She slammed the phone back on the station, causing to hang up. Her hands were shaking, knees week from the alcohol.