25.

The glass doors of the building flew open with force as he pushed it out of his way while storming in.

His black boots leaving dark prints on the white carpet, as he walked past the greeting secretary. Her eyes widened as she looked at his dripping figure.

Outside was a storm going on, for the past couple of hours rain was pouring.

"Good Morning, Sir. Miss Yoon isn't available right now." She bowed formally.

Seungcheol knew that Chaerin wasn't present at the company, he had just dropped her off at her apartment.

Therefore he wasn't looking for her, but for someone else.

"Is anyone upstairs ?" Seungcheol asked, his burning anger slowly cooling down.

Just a few seconds ago, he was determined to punch Mingyu in his face. But now, thinking about the possible consequences, he decided not to.

"Yes, Mister Jeon and Mister Kim are currently up in the office talking about upcoming projects." She explained politely.

Seungcheol returned her bow and continued walking.
His thoughts recirculated to the flight home, which was more than strange.

"So tell me-" the grip of his hand around her hip tightened "-Who were you talking to?"

His heart picked up a pace, his fingertips burning by the touch of her soft skin. Her perfume, vanilla - floral scented, causing Seungcheol to loose his mind whenever he smelled it.

Chaerin had to think for a second, did she really want to tell Seungcheol?

"Mingyu."

His eyes widened.
Mingyu put all of those lies and stupid ideas into her head?

Why would he do such thing ?

"Why did you call him, Chaerin ?" He asked, his voice suddenly becoming more soft and deep, warming Chaerin's heart with each word.

Chaerin felt bad, like a dumb traitor.

There was no need to call Mingyu, to get his advice and to fall into Seungcheol's back. It hurt him and she understood, Chaerin would've been just as much hurt.

"Don't you trust me ?" His lips brushed her ear, as he was whispering, Subconsciously playing games with her mind.

Chaerin shook her head: "I do trust you, it's just-"

"Just what? Tell me, what made you feel uncomfortable ?" He interrupted her.

His hand wandered up behind her back, forcefully pulling her body against his as he was waiting for an explanation.

Her heart was beating heavily, threatening to stop with every second.

"You weren't the problem, the tension of the situation made me lose my mind. I didn't call him because I don't trust you." She softly spoke, lips only inches apart from Seungcheol's.

"We shouldn't do this-"

Seungcheol placed his hands on her neck, forcing her to keep eye-contact as he slowly pulled her closer.
But before he could close the distance between them, he stopped for a moment.

He shouldn't do this.
Chaerin has a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend himself.

"What are we doing ?" He asked, almost desperate to finally reveal his true feelings to her.

It felt like keeping his feelings to himself, was slowly burning him from inside. He wanted to shout it out, tell everyone and leave with her, to go to a better place.

A place without hiding.
A place where they could truly be who they wanted to be.

"Seungcheol, do whatever you want to but do it now. I can't keep on waiting." Chaerin whispered, closing her eyes.

The glitter on her eyelids reflected as Seungcheol looked down at her. He looks at her with an intense, almost dangerous gaze.

"This is crazy."

He finally closes the distance, pressing his lips firmly against hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Seungcheol deepens the kiss, his tongue now exploring her mouth as he grips her waist, pressing his body even further against hers.

Seungcheol hears her low moans and it only seems to spur him on, his grip on her waist tightening and his tongue exploring her mouth with even more enthusiasm.

Chaerin pulls away, out of breath and confused on what just happened, she stared at Seungcheol. It didn't occur to her, that she just had betrayed her longtime boyfriend, just for a kiss.

A damn good kiss.

The doors of the elevator opened, making way for Seungcheol to walk towards Chaerin's office. With a loud bang, the door swung open, revealing Wonwoo.

He was confused, sitting behind his computer with headphones on.

A sigh escaped Seungcheol's lips.

"May I help you?" Wonwoo took his headphones off to give Seungcheol his full attention.

Without giving Wonwoo any further explanation or apology for disturbing, Seungcheol left the office again. He continued walking down until he reached the entrance, turning around last time.

"If Mingyu decides to show up, tell him I need to talk to him."