11.

Seungcheol was walking through the quiet halls, only the sounds of his heavy combat boots hitting the marble floor were audible. He was currently on his way to pick up his boss, Chaerin, from her home.

A few hours ago, Seungcheol was at home sitting on his bed while listening to Chaerin's worries.

Beside him was his girlfriend, only wrapped in a silk sheet, with a annoyed look on her face. Even though Seungcheol swore to always have Chaerin's back, he didn't expect her to disturb in those moments.

"Listen, we'll meet in half an hour and look over all the possibilities." Seungcheol tried to calm her down, while Jia watched his mimic with a open mouth.

Instead of going back under the sheets after hanging up, Seungcheol got up and walked to the closet: "What the hell are you doing now ?" Jia asked.

Seungcheol sighed: "She's worried over the japanese, I'll go meet her and see what I can do."

Jia scoffed, wrapping the sheets tighter around her naked body before getting up to walk out.

"So you're just going to hop like a fucking bunny whenever she calls ?"

He started putting on his pants, while watching her from a distance. Seungcheol felt bad for leaving her in this unfinished situation, but he needed to assist Chaerin, she wasn't experienced and would drive herself mad.

"It's not hopping, it's doing my job." He put on his combat boots and walked behind Jia, hands finding his way on her bare stomach, softly caressing the still warm skin.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this, but i promise to make it up." Seungcheol said, planting warm kisses on her neck.

Half an hour later, he arrived at her apartment.

Three knocks on the wooden door.

Seungcheols smile faded quickly as soon as he saw Mingyu opening that door. A proud grin on his face, as if he had just laid their boss.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked.

Mingyu took a deep breath before leaning against the door frame: "I could ask you the same question, Choi. But i am choosing not to, to protect your feelings"

One thing Mingyu was insanely good at, was teasing people. The only thing Seungcheol couldn't keep up with. But he was good at ignoring it, which is why he chose to just brush it off and squeeze past Mingyu.

Just when he entered the massive living room, Chaerin strutted out of her dressing room wearing tight, shorts and a black tanktop.

She did look great in it, Both thought, but it was definitely not suiting what they had planned.

"What about thi-?" Chaerin started before seeing Seungcheols big eyes.

"Oh good, you're here!" a smile formed on her face, hands pressed tightly together.

Seungcheol nodded "Yeah, Chaerin what's this-" he pointed at her outfit "- all about."

It took her quite a second before telling him about Mingyu's plan. A few hours ago, she was in her office, receiving a threatening letter from the japanese mafia, causing her to totally freak out.

Luckily, Mingyu was in the organisation aswell and witnessed the entire emotinal outburst, being quite shocked that a human being could cry this much. And that loud.

"So he suggested that i learn some self-defence." She said happily, hands propped on her hips.

"And why did you call me if this was your little adventure together?" He sighed, thinking back at Jia and the silk sheets.

Chaerin looked down, almost if she was embarrassed "Because i wanted you there too, i didn't interrupt you in anything right?" she asked carefully.

He stayed silent for a short moment, hands in his pockets as he looked at her before shaking his head. Chaerin's smile was back up while she grabbed her purse and happily walked her ass out of the apartment, followed by Seungcheol.

"Not interrupted in anything?" Mingyu asked grinning.

Seungcheol walked past him, pushing his shoulder.

"At least I get some."

After that Mingyu's laugh fell quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

With open eye, eyebrows drawn together, Mingyu and Seungcheol were both watching Chaerin shoot the tin in a distance. In the last hour, they both were eager to help Chaerin gain experience in shooting, only to find out that her abilities were better than both of theirs combined.

"Oh my god." Mingyu whispered, watching Chaerin reload her gun and proceeding to shoot random objects. 

He shook his head in disblief: "Who taught her to shoot like that ?" 

Seungcheol turned to look at Mingyu, eyebrows raised.

"Probably her former Mafia-Leader Dad."  

Mingyu rolled his eyes while Seungcheol called Chaerin over. 

Her breathing was heavy as she walked over, throwing the glock on the ground beside her feet. Neither Seungcheol or Mingyu knew how to start the conversation, causing haerin to just look confused between them.

"Seems like you're already great at shooting." Seungcheol started, "If you want, we can move onto fighting." 

"What kind of fighting ?" She asked, taking a sip from her pink water bottle, walking between Seungcheol and Mingyu.

"Do you know any ?" he asked, lighting a cigarette. 

"Well" she started, taking a cigarette from Seungcheol without asking "I did Muay Thai until i was 18." she snatched his lighter and lit her cigarette.

Mingyu scoffed before turning to the other two: "It was a pleasure spending some quality time with you, but i need to go now." 

Just a few days ago, Chaerin tried to talk to Mingyu about their one-sided differences, only to receive a text that he was busy doing her work.

Sometimes she did wonder who was the boss and who was the much more experienced employee.