Chapter One

Sara POV

BANG!

The door slams against the wall as my brother, Sebastian, runs in. He looks exhausted even though he lives only three blocks away. Although he does have a bad sense of direction and I do live in Blackspore Swamp, the worst place for him to live. No I take that back Briarwood is the worst place for him to live, all those vines never mind that though. He told me something that I didn't hear.

"What did you say?" I ask

"Tim is lost in the mazes of Briarwood, and Robgoblins kidnapped Krystina and Melissa!" he said in an exhausted voice. He had a worried look on his face.

Tim is my brother Timothy. Krystina and Melissa are friends of Sebastian and Tim. I also have a brother named Michale I am always picking on him because of his name. He always hangs out at Camp Chatty. By the way my name is Sara.

"What about Michale? Is he at Camp Chatty?" I ask

"I don't know. Why don't we ask Chester?" He said

As if on cue in walks Chester. He looked exhausted and he ran from Greenwood Forest a longer distance than my brother walked.

"Hi Chester" my brother and I said in unison

"Hello Children I am afraid I have some bad news Robbie has kidnapped your brother Michale" said Chester

"Of course he has" I say sarcastically

"What do you mean?" Chester asked me

Sebastian told him what he had told me.

"I see" he said "It seems like Robbie tricked Timothy into going to the maze, had his Robgoblins kidnap Melissa and Krystina , then kidnapped Michale from a mission I sent him on".

"What mission?" I ask

"I sent him on a mission to find what was disturbing the campers and fInd some of the counselors that had been missing for a few days" he said "the counselors came back and told me that it was a Bigfoot robot made by Robbie looking for treasure and he had kidnapped Michale"

Sebastian had his backpack on (I saw a sword in his bag) and was ready to go said "What are we waiting for I swore to protect Krystina and Sara you swore to protect us boys from harm now come on"

"Hold on" I said as I grabbed my wands and put them in my backpack. Now I must tell you something about this world whenever you take something out of your backpack you turn in to the person for that tool for example wand = wizard, sword/scythe = ninja.

"To Briarwood" I said softly

At the warp stone for the Hedge-maze in Briarwood where Tim is we are attacked by Bandits now let me tell you something, my brothers and I are well trained so Bandits don't scare us. Anyway we were attacked by Bandits at the warp stone and at the beginning of the maze. I froze their feet to the ground where they were standing it thawed in about ten to fifteen minutes, long enough for us to get to the maze. I pulled out my map.

"Where would he be?" I asked

Chester shrugged his shoulders as I looked at the map

"He is at the Snarling Hedges gate" said Sebastian

He sounded far away, I looked around for him

"Where"...

"Up here" he called

I looked up; he was on top of the hedges. I climbed up to him

"How do you know that"? I ask

I look at him and gasped, he had huge bulge eyes, and Sebastian has brown eyes so it looked like he had giant brown bubbles on his head.