1:01:20-39

1:01:20

I knew this piece of fine jurisdictional lyric of course, and closed my eyes in pain.
- In July or August two years later, Rebecca had inter-lust with you, and she mouth-lusted your banana, you continued. November the same year it was Bente's turn to mouth-lust. January the following year it was Monica who could not control her urges. She masturbated you, mouth-lusted the banana and made you masturbate, and lick her splitt. Same day, same place, Monica's best friend, Nina, persuaded you to also let her mouth-lust your banana.
You looked up from the sentence.
- We did not even know that the law makes no difference between mouth-lusting and inter-lusting. It certainly do to me! Very often it says inter-lusting here, while what really happened was that we gave you a fun, loving kiss on the banana. As an additional penalty, or maybe it's just because I'm not used to the courts' manner, the judgment seems to be deliberately formulated as barren and rough as possible.

 As an additional penalty, or maybe it's just because I'm not used to the courts' manner, the judgment seems to be deliberately formulated as barren and rough as possible

1:01:21

- Section II of Penal Code §195, first paragraph, first sentencing alternative, to have had lustful activity with a boy of more than 18 years, while we were still children.
This is where your first girlfriend enters the scene; the Junkie-angel. She was sentenced for lusting you by hand several times between August and December the year our friend and I met you, and we became sweethearts.
It was the Junkie-angel who eventually went to the police, and pulled us all into her jealousy drama.
- Once, between August and April the following year, a timespann of nine months, it says here that both Bente and Benedicte hand-lusted you. Meaning they touched your banana.
Sorry to say, but it can't have caused a particularly deep impression, since none of them were able to be more precise.
Equally, sometime between August and October, Sofie persuaded you to enter one or two fingers into her vagina, while she hand-lusted you.
- She probably enjoyed that, you snarled and bared your teeth.

1:01:22

- January the following year Thelma came visiting, and among all the things you two talked about, everything you did, all the tenderness and support you gave each other, it was just one detail the judge and the accusation Jack cared about, you continued with trembling voice, - and that was whether she had touched your banana or not.
I could hear how upset you were, as if it was my fault, and of course it partly was, but the law does not care.