1:06:20-39

1:06:20 A pickup drives away from a retirement home. With cans of golden fluid fastened to the truck body, together with a stack of flesh coloured rubber devices. Outside the city centre a group of visibly tired rebels has surrounded Freezonia City main power plant. We can hear the muffled sound of gunfire from inside the building. A rebel leader lifts his megaphone. We have time enough to starve you out, he says. Be reasonable, surrender and we will treat you as comrades.

1:06:21 No one is an island, the Presenter sighed over the wounded cameraman. And I sighed over this verbose and stylistic extravagant novel you have made me perform in. The children laughed, and when I opened my eyes I realized that I had been talking in my sleep. It was embarrassing not to know if those who listened also had heard bits and pieces from my lusty youth, or something about mothers envy towards the holy child in the orphanage-aunts stomach. Where the earlier novels ingeniously depict how the multiplicity of experience and the sheer amount of associations requires awareness, the content in this novel is constantly spreading - an ocean of sensations, emotions, memories and thoughts, our friend said.

1:06:22 The author's voice had no room for anything but itself, and the experience of its own reality, through systematic and dispassionate observation of the ever-changing mental and physical phenomena that manifest themselves as different sensations in the body. Although I was talking about something completely different, on the surface of the words so to speak, these hidden truths may still have come through, modulated on the text's carrier frequency. Maybe the words have exposed me already, I thought. Perhaps even for a long time; and all this is just a charade. I mean, was it really just to examine the terms "good" and "evil" you wanted us to meet?

1:06:23 You said you loved me, you whispered, and suddenly ripped out your left breast. I saw it lying in your hand, like a jellyfish. Shocked and confused, I replied that I love you just as much as stepfather loved mother when she was young. Blessed is she among women! She was told that she would give birth to a son, and that she was going to give him the name. Mother answered that she had no boyfriend, just a regular chat-boy she shared with Sara and Randi, on a server in the fifth dimension. Spirit will come upon you, the voice said inside mother's head, and lead you to his restless container.

1:06:24 There you will be fertilized by divine intervention with abandoned semen, overshadowing the dust on the frames in the stairwell. Sara gazed at the cream white, horizontal panels, thinking about all the times she had urged me to let her perform her lust-services in the form of inter-lusting, masturbation, or just plainly sit in her underwear and hand-lust me against payment in cash, chocolate or alcoholic beverages. The camera crew jumped aside when I ploughed forward and pointed at the door. Here! I shouted. Mother is sitting in there, purifying herself through self-observation, in room 308.

1:06:25 You pulled the keyboard closer, and placed your feet parallel, while I folded my hands and told you I perceived most of this world's essence during my first years living in the canned food pyramid, watching commercials shown on the monitors in grandmother's super-market. Year by year those stories induced their short-cut message in me, like the movie Randi sent me of her masturbating session. The mixed concepts of all those films still exist between the racks, and can be registered by a medium or a psychometric. Even Randi's subtle wish to perform lustful actions with me in the surrounding fishing- and yacht harbour, lingers in the corridor.

1:06:26 I also learned that there is only one single "now", and that one can not leave the governance of the present moment, or the decision about when enough is enough, to others. Everybody faces individual suffering. It is a universal disease which requires a universal remedy. When are we going to stop this? I asked rhetorically. Or should we just go ahead and continue to hurt each other's feelings?