1:09:00-19

1:09:00 Oh, how I regretted that I did not sink down beside you, that I feared intimacy, that I was so stingy with my love. We should have embraced each other, and squeezed out the settlement for the loan and wardrobe fee. It's tax free, you whispered. Thanks, I'll think about that next time I'm broke and need a job at the Kvadrat shopping centre and Opera nightclub. So, instead of seeking spiritual closeness, instead of letting my energy work in you and wipe out the boundaries between us, I tossed the Commanders satchel over my shoulder and sauntered out to the old schoolyard.

1:09:01 I remember that your mother passed by shortly after I had taken some pictures of you in the locker room, and my aunt had visited mother in her nurse's office. She had a stack of books in her hands and asked if I had seen you. I hid the camera behind my back while your teacher-mother moved her glasses closer to her eyes by wrinkling her nose and unfold the nostrils. Yes, I mean no, I have not seen your daughter, I stuttered. Your mother was rather startled by the ambiguity within my answer and had to linger slightly to synchronize herself with the present. What did this boy really mean?

1:09:02 It makes no sense to be trapped by others perception of what it means to be present. If I lose I win. Both are equally good, both equally bad. Either way, you are blessed among women, I said while your mother, the possible future Queen of Freezonia itself, led me across the schoolyard. We will go to the water park as soon as your father and my husband comes, she said as a continuation of the finite. If you rig the equipment, I'll be right back, I said to the driver who waved me in from the snow and into a messy, improvised room with an antique sofa and two arm-chairs.

1:09:03 Rebecca wanted to know that she was valued properly, and was convinced that she was going to loose the competition during this fifth episode. She hung dramatically with her head. Maybe because unlike me who can go through trillions of sperm in a life time, she only have on average 300 eggs for as long as she lives. You must promise to come and get me if I end up in the loonie-containers, I seriously said to you on the walking path the day before. At that time I had no idea we were going here. Then it turned out to be our daughter who came to fetch her father. Dear Primera, it seams that us firstborns almost always become virtual orphans prematurely.

1:09:04 Mother was in the middle of a leap when the case against the girls exploded in the media. The shock made her uneasy, and the pain so intense in the landing that she collapsed on the floor. A bearded dancer from the island nation in the West came to her rescue and placed a caring hand on her back. Deconstruction is the path to enlightenment, he said gently while mom held convulsively around her ankle and begged that none of the many small bones in there was broken. Need some ice, luv? he asked and went for a pack, while the rest of the team gathered for a serious server hack, and take-out.

1:09:05 The presenter rubbed her TV-face to soften it, and bring some blood to her cheeks. In fact she thought quite a lot about the loving union she had experience with the police officer and the universe, that actually had resulted in a permanent altered state of consciousness. Rebecca sat down in her chair as if she was already broken, and put her head in her hands while mother received the ice pack in a whole different story. I sat down on the couch like a school-boy, determined to learn how to become a multiorgasmic man, and took the opportunity to ask the others about what they thought the red door meant.

1:09:06 It might sound strange to you, the Medium answered, but the secret lies in the breathing. It is through the breath you can control the body and find your answers. The sensor scowled over us with the tender glance of a criminal investigator, while the Commander twisted the photos I took of you thoughtfully between his fingers. It was time, and in a parallel universe you rolled out into the winter afternoons cold schoolyard with blue hair, still wet from the shower. So, the first thing you should do to control your arousal is to breathe deeply and slowly, the Commander added.