1:11:00-19

1:11:00 Who says it's just a machine, the choreographer snapped. I don't care what reality means, both with this and other servers. It's the experiences that counts, so yes. Trauma occurs as a result of how we handle such experiences when we get to know about them, and how the server handle condemnation and demands for legal prosecution. The compensation practice can also create trauma. A good server could simply refrain from inflicting trauma on people by not labelling experiences as abusive until any of the parties themselves feel abused. Who or what is behind, controlling the whole thing, does not matter to me, as long as it is safe, as someone here said earlier on.

1:11:01 Quite a few in the audience applauded and wanted to join the game. I subdued them with a gesture. As I said, I have an idea, and the idea is to make the server recognize its users by their unique subconscious personality and reaction patterns. The server will listen for reflexes and associations that only this one, unique user can make; something that nobody else is able to predict or simulate. A log-in procedure that is impossible to fake. Equally impossible as it is to fake true presence, masculine confidence and attraction, I got to learn.

1:11:02 The men formed a ring by the mirrors on the long-wall, and I engaged myself with all I could muster of charm and smiles. I even blinked at the women as they went scrutinizing by with freckles of light from a disco ball on their skin. I realized that you could not choose me, and picked Tiger instead. In the end all the men had one or more naked woman by their side, apart from me. I felt profoundly humiliated, exposed and alone, stripped of masculinity and attractiveness. The Commander stood up and asked if I wanted to know why nobody picked me. I nodded, and he praised me for my courage to hear the truth. You are nervous, he said and had the whole groups attention directed at me. Your smile is frivolous and not convincing because the truth is that you both crave and is afraid of women. You are afraid they will seduce you, afraid of what will then happen, and afraid of how your wife, or should I say mummy, will react. Other women threatens you because you are fundamentally insecure and afraid that your mother-woman will leave you if you play with others; which she might do anyway since she has no respect for you.

1:11:03 The Commander used the power of his microphone to regain control over the relatively unruly meting. In the early days market analysis showed us that many were ready to sell everything they owned to buy CyberCity property, he intoned. These containers, I explained eagerly while pouring you another cup of tea, the ones we both live in at the moment are actually based on old, run-down versions of that future dream. But to succeed with this concept, and build a whole city with custom made and equipped containers, so-called boundless spaces where residents were connected to the grid around the clock, I remember the Commander preached, we were totally dependent on being able to present a secure server.

1:11:04 Those early servers gave DataSafe a rocket start, but they turned out to be far from safe. The choreographer glanced at queue display and showed signs of uneasiness. It's my turn, she said. Siegfried is waiting for me, appearing as Ivan Levo or Roland P's in the three-dimensional space between transistors and integrated circuits on court four. Many find it scary, or even an incomprehensible thought, that lust-actions between children and adults not automatically leads to abuse, you commented. In the passed people used to be scared of gay Podiatrists, I replied.

1:11:05 But there is an important difference. Children of a certain age has more power than adults. Naturally, there may be an imbalance there, I agreed. But the power-struggle between children and grownups are evident in other areas too. Children manipulate and deceive. Children lie and sneak away from responsibilities. Children are good actors and pretend that they do as they are asked. Adults may have the physical power, but children are often more sophisticated.

1:11:06 the Presenter watched the choreographer as she pulled on gloves and helmet, preparing herself for the rendezvous. She then came back to the eager, younger version of the Commander. My vision for Cyber City is that people should be able to live whole, happy and in every way rewarding lives without ever having to leave their containers, he explained. (I was there, overhearing him.) The inhabitants will be fed and the containers cleaned. Healthcare, dental care, childcare, housework, everything will be taken care of. They will be almost constantly on-line, experiencing complete lives of their own choosing in perfect, democratic harmony. Everyone will inter-act and experience social, political and professional bliss. And love! Affectionately indulge in free, deep, fulfilling relationships. Have attentive friends, close family of any size or composition. All this without ever having to physically invite anyone, or touch somebody.