1:05:40-59

1:05:40

The night stood still in a drunken heave of seagull pandemonium, when I saw you and Sylvia coming to me in a dreamy sight, sleeping next to me, with bursts of warm slumbering breath. Why don't you mouth-lust me, when you know I need it? And why didn't I accept you when you were so desperate to lust me that you were willing to pay for it? So much has been allocated to the unsafe and illegal, to the trembling foreplay of tears, I thought, when I slipped past you to avoid direct contact with the needy dog within, and finally managed to meet the producers gaze over the in-line organic monitors and editing tables.

 Why don't you mouth-lust me, when you know I need it? And why didn't I accept you when you were so desperate to lust me that you were willing to pay for it? So much has been allocated to the unsafe and illegal, to the trembling foreplay of tears,...

1:05:41

I was utterly alone on the production-floor, as an unstable, overcharged rocket ready to launch for the staircase when our friend and I emerged to the surface via the subway station escalator. The art of living, he said as we came out in the open, is all about observing reality as it is, both the outer and the inner. I processed his words as we crossed the central railway square, and I caught a glimpse of the Junkie angel. She stood by the slot machines and, upon a rare case of diffusion, I suddenly felt an acute urge for soy milk. Without it I have to take the morning coffee black, I have to take the morning coffee black, I have to take the morning coffee black; grinding along with the tunes from the mortal jazzed up version of the swan lake theme.

 Without it I have to take the morning coffee black, I have to take the morning coffee black, I have to take the morning coffee black; grinding along with the tunes from the mortal jazzed up version of the swan lake theme

1:05:42 I was lying on my back in a mourn-full half-sleep. My body felt as if it was full of lust-sick ants as I, with my mind's eye, envisioned Sylvia's lower abdomen dancing at its most beguiling. She had asked me several times to serve me in the form of mouth-lusting my penis and inter-lusting against payment in cash and/or cigarettes. My equipment went numb, and something died in me that early spring with Amanda, on the slopes below the snow-covered giant.

1:05:43 For a moment my condition mirrored itself in the producer's face, and I could see how instinctual showers of panic and experience were triggered in her when she saw the crying boy that I had reduced myself to. Is it safe to continue? you asked and looked up from the keyboard. As long as we do not know what happens inside us, we continue to respond in ways that are harmful to ourselves and others, I said. There will probably always be doubts regarding where the responsibility for our love-tokens lie. Even those who Hanne was thinking about while she was masturbating in front of her online camera.