1:03:00-19

1:03:00

Since the Jacks camera-eye found your coveted legs so soon, I guessed it must have been your unconscious lust-energy that divulged you. "You're an attractive woman, even when the unspoken sloshes is over, and you spill out words we both know the real content of," I commented in the second edit.
As we were sluiced past the passengers bound for the return flight it wasn't hard to capture the reflections of the Jacks intentions. In the lenses shiny glare I even noticed that someone had tried to call me while we were in the air.
- Sophie hadn't any clue about when or where she was when she made me sturbate her, only that it was sometime during a period of three months late fall, supposedly somewhere in the eastern districts, I uttered with a big heavy sigh.

1:03:01

- You can send him my regards, and say that he may drool if he wants to, I said and stopped you on the trail.
The visions I had of humans turning into hairy monsters worried me. I anchored my gaze on your eyes, and sank into them under the same trees I had made you promise to come and fetch me if I was to end up in some lunatics-container because of my flirtation with spirituality.
A handful of pale winter hills parted the next day, clearing the way for a minibus loaded with five psychics, me included, when it dawned on me that the bus was indeed heading for Freezonia City's largest mental-container-complex.
- Many end up there as a result of Penal Code §200, second paragraph, second sentence, you commented from the living room while I put the old cyber suit in a reusable box.
"Yea, and you should have asked the old Jack if he had any sunscreen lotion, and tempt him to lubricate your buttocks when you had his attention."

1:03:02

1:03:02

- Aha, I said, trying to fake presence. - I remember that one. The law that penalize young persons for displaying offensive or obscene behaviour, right?
- Seriously! Both Monica and Randi had to serve several months in jail, you said, seemingly unnoticed by my lack of awareness. - Monica because she sent you an unsolicited photo focusing on her negitals, and to have exposed herself via a camera completely or partially undressed, and allegedly because she sturbated (out of sight, but still punishable). Randi because she sent you semi-nudes, as well as pictures of her breasts, and stripped lower body parts.