1:02:20-39

1:02:20

- I trembled with anticipation, and deep existential fear when I pulled the cyber-fabric over my body for the first time. With a density of over a thousand responders per square centimetre, and zero reaction time using distributed processing, the dymigal wear felt almost supernatural to the skin.
You looked up from the keyboard, puzzled.
- How long did it actually take from you left here in rage, until you could come back with an open heart?
- The impressions were tenfold in clarity, sharpness and hue, I continued. - Via a laser beam, directly on the optic nerve, brightness and contrast could be adjusted far beyond realistic pick-up opportunities.
You didn't blink an eye.
- How much time then?
- 3 or 4 minutes is OK. But one should not dramatize, or stay irritated several days, as I did with Alana when she came one Sunday in September to suck my banana, and make me masturbate her.

 But one should not dramatize, or stay irritated several days, as I did with Alana when she came one Sunday in September to suck my banana, and make me masturbate her

1:02:21

- You misunderstand. I was just annoyed because you didn't take the chance to stand before the jury and argue that group-lusting is something every young woman with her wits together may very well wish to participate in. There is an ongoing game between the living dead and living living here, although experts in the field believe such desires in a woman is only false projections she imposes on society; fixates it with lust, and therefore must be punished.
- Accusation Jack was ruthless, you said and read aloud from one of the sheets: "If you object to the courts claim that your desires are manipulative, insincere and illusory, you expose yourselves to the orphanage-aunt. You will appear as a destructive force in the community, a force that must be isolated and placed under detention." I remember that he said it in a cock-a-hoop tone, with hints of leather, honey and bark.

" I remember that he said it in a cock-a-hoop tone, with hints of leather, honey and bark

1:02:22

"If you disagree with the Court's assertion, it will affect your credibility as a mother," the Jack concluded, before the Judge turned to you.
- Why do you bother with this man, when you can jump seamlessly between altered states and themes? Haven't you realized that life is wasted if you never risk loosing everything you have? Learn to master that witch hurts. Relax and conduct the pain, for we are all dying alone.
- The government can be sued if they under-react, but can not be accused for overreacting. That's the Jacks dilemma, I argued.