1:08:20-39

1:08:20 After a few months of investigation, while you were with me here in our cabin, I was identified as victim. I shared all this with you, loved you, were close to you, inside you. My eagerness towards you reminded me of the wave of infatuation that drove me to seek up Lotte, surfing on a river of agitated servers, masturbating outside her container. Some naughty cutouts in lust-graphic pastel had given me a sucking impression of what kind of person she was. Is that where mother is? I gasped, staring at 306.

1:08:21 At one instance two of the girls tried to bribe the Accusation Jack to have lust with them against payment. It worries me a little that neither the Commander nor the members of his team seem to be happy together with the Presenter, the policeman and the Junkie angel. Is that how we turn out when the ego is put on hold? These were my thoughts while I tried to find a holistic answer. What is this invoice about? Hundred large burgers at the S-market ... What on Torus has stepfather bought for such amount, at such a place?

1:08:22 And as we all know, I was not man enough to pull the energy up through the spine. Instead I approached her in stealth mode and stole one of her waste bags. Then you should be able to sense orgasmic feelings in the head and elsewhere, or throughout the body, the Commander alleged. Sorry, I could not see or feel any of that, and I wish those professionals had beamed with full body pleasure and healing, circulating their lust energy in the microcosmic circle. Yes, frankly I expected more laughter, flirt, big smiles and love in a course about lust, spiritual awakening and liberation. The alternative is so negatively debated, stigmatized and ridiculed, I sighed. It meets much hardship in our society, leaving me with a sense of resolution, emptiness and loss.

1:08:23 The trial were pre-scheduled for the summer, and the cameras prepared for recording, both on the inside and outside. Accusation Jack, now in both roles as victim and accuser, insisted in an early notice to the media that the accused individuals should be sentenced to life time in custody. I opened the door to room 306 carefully while the poor girls desperately tried to explain that when they lusted with sleeping men, it was agreed with the men in advance, the Freezonia Times informed as I stood face to face with my oldest daughter, Primera.

1:08:24 Of course, I thought in the same instant, and could almost hear how the pieces fell into places. The parent-child feelings, the fraternization dream, the hits and martial kicks we exercised together. Our reunion hug was thoroughly filmed, and I felt into the disappointment, sadness and loss of not having found my own daughter. On the other hand it was she who picked me up and got me out of this. I had only been a few steps further up the passageway. It wasn't that bad, I thought, but blushed when I realized that she probably had heard all the crap about my mother, and all the unnecessary bluffing down the corridor.

1:08:25 My thoughts went to Rebecca. If she hadn't solved the challenge better than I did, I would have to produce a fresh HIV test as a preparation and continue the journey, now that I have finally figured myself out, my poor memory and excessive appetite for morning coffee, a meeting appointment and signed contract with the TV channel. Your thoughts, my love, revolved around everything that I have been doing since the children was blessed with sand. It made sense when the Commander informed that lust-activities between the participants could occur. I am ready to receive you and the kids with absolutely pure conscience now, I noted in my schoolbook diary.

1:08:26 You can develop a heightened sensitivity in the pelvis by squeezing the concept of suffering around the prostate, the Commander said. But don't be overly frustrated when you tip over and ejaculate, which you are going to do several times while you reflect upon the PC muscle and the group. There will be many opportunities to experience ecstasy later, and remember that ass-work takes time and intimacy. It has been so good for me to confront my prejudices towards women, their lust, my angst and our relationship in this way, I expressed as you snuggled together between my furry wings. The group leaders taught us that we should all be on an even keel, and do a job for the others in the process, alternating between creating our own reality, and promoting universalism. That way we manifest reality and stepfathers list of creditors together.