1:07:40-59

1:07:40 Thanks, I said, and helped him to pat soil around the flowers. This course has actually opened my feminine side, and brought me into contact with a possible desire to submit to a man. Will you be that man for me, my beloved? I do not know how... Maybe we could try a bi-lusty man together someday. I understand, but did you see anything inside the rooms when your consciousness passed by on the outside then? the Presenter asked with a pas de pas. No, I replied, the windows were blind. Only my counsellor could see clearly when he demanded that the accused were to pay compensation to me within two weeks after the judgment was announced.

1:07:41 Only when aroused are we able to recognize the life-giving power of lust, the Commander said. The excitement causes the brain to produce lust-hormones, which many believe to be the very fountain of youth. Lust sells because we are drawn to images that stimulate these hormones. Once you have learned to circulate the lust-energy you will be able to feel this rejuvenating power in the body each time the bells of consciousness rings and wakes you up in case you have lost yourself and your thoughts and emotions have taken over. The bells are also there to remind you to use the anchor. For example, each time you drink something make sure to feel and be aware of your feet.

1:07:42 You and the Junkie angel are convicted to pay up against 2,000 burgers each, the judge roared. While your typewriter hammered the letters and numbers, stroke by stroke, I hoped, and had the sensation, that the reader would feel better about the case when you have processed our story. Assuming that what is written here will also testify to my sense of loneliness and isolation, under my wings, in the middle of the boundless, inextricable surface tension between general and specific bells.

1:07:43 I still hadn't let go of the envelope. The door felt dead, colourless and the room number corresponded poorly with the row of windows I had seen from the outside. To my right was maybe four doors. How many more windows had I seen in my altered state of consciousness? What is the correct choice here, or what is mostly right? The materialistic, mathematically correct answer, or the choice that is best for me, for my situation, the future consequences, for my inherent and perhaps not even conscious relation to the four stages of the erection?

1:07:44 When mom was hospitalized with melanoma I actually did not feel particularly sorry for her. She had, after all, achieved a significant age I thought; unlived, heartless, selfish and vain as I was. The myriad of medical containers was then, as now, held together by ministering spirits, busy in the name of healthcare and penile extension. It swells and becomes firm, then stiff and eventually hard and dangerous. Mothers skin was waxy when I visited her, and though she was only a little more than twice as old as me, she came through as withered, finished, almost dead anyway.

1:07:45 On the inside of the blind windows, my counsel claimed that Lotte, Alana, Lisa and Sonja should pay me the equivalent of 1,500 meals each in damages for the wounds the girl's insistent, hissing and seductive actions had inflicted on my soul, I said, pulling my breath. In the second phase the employees dabbled with a technique called soft entry, side by side with life and death, as if these conditions mirrored the same substance, and the difference to those affected only subtle nuances, not even stiff enough to penetrate the human concept of being.

1:07:46 The third phase is where you want to be. By pulling up the lust energy you won't stumble into the explosive fourth stage so easily, where the ejaculating bells of consciousness are lurking just around the corner. It makes sense to connect general bells to actions you will perform regularly, regardless of your level of awareness. A specific bell is more like a warning light that glows in situations that you know from experience that you tend to lose yourself in, such as the fourth phase, when it occurs.

1:07:47 I promised to pay Freezonia Road Service the fifty lunches Stepfather owed​​, and felt kind of lost in the city centre when I stepped down on the platform with our friend. I came to know my own increased lust-level as well, and it became easier to take the multi-orgiastic approach, a feeling I often get when watching your body. Eleven girls had to pay up to a thousand burgers each; Gry, Bente, Monica, Nina, Maria, Brit and Thelma, and some virtual healthcare professionals who drank health-water in an illusory landscape of optimism, while patients passed away behind padded container walls.